Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: new mexico 07 events??

snake plissken
    No Problem Don E-mails are the best way i like to handle things so just write me at stealthtturbo@aol.com when its on the way. Also I finally got my boat up and going all on my own!! I bought my self a Scan Tool figured things out and finally enjoyed a day at the lake !!! So I pat myself on the back LOL Any way Don if it comes fine if not oh well im not going to pursue it.
    Vince

snake plissken
    Mr Benta whats up?? i didnt know that was you till you posted pics of you and Eric and your boats!! I ended up buying a Merc scan Tool. It worked good. Have you been to the lake? We went up north to Abiquiu on Saturday water is great Higher than i ever seen it we had a good time I will talk to you later.Im in need of a scan tool for a friend of mine who has 97 corvette

carreranmboater
    Mr Benta whats up?? i didnt know that was you till you posted pics of you and Eric and your boats!! I ended up buying a Merc scan Tool. It worked good. Have you been to the lake? We went up north to Abiquiu on Saturday water is great Higher than i ever seen it we had a good time I will talk to you later.Im in need of a scan tool for a friend of mine who has 97 corvette
    Iam glad the used merc scanner worked out,good deal.I have scanners starting off as low as 100.00 that will check and clear codes. matco has some deals on scanner that are half off right now. Going to the butte this weekend.

tpmarine.com
    No Problem Don E-mails are the best way i like to handle things so just write me at stealthtturbo@aol.com when its on the way. Also I finally got my boat up and going all on my own!! I bought my self a Scan Tool figured things out and finally enjoyed a day at the lake !!! So I pat myself on the back LOL Any way Don if it comes fine if not oh well im not going to pursue it.
    Vince
    Vince, glad to hear it...what was the problem finally? Regardless, glad to hear that you were able to figure it out and you are on the water.

carreranmboater
    Anybody headed to the butte this weekend it should be a nice weekend.there is a nice beach on long point maybe we can get together play some horse shoes

playdeep
    ....looks like the several New Mexico boaters gonna be heading to Havasu next weekend(fathers Day)...

snake plissken
    Hey Guys no Poker Runs comming up Or any kind of events?? I hear lots of talk but It dont seem like nothing really happening.Alos where a good Place to get my ECU Remapped other than Arizona Speed and Marine
    Thanks Vince

jet guy
    I just got my boat gonin Id like to get together with some folks and have some fun but dont know where to go anyone

snake plissken
    Elephant Butte is Good Or come up North to navajo or abiquiu i think i spelled it right lol

jet guy
    I know where the butte is but where are the others