Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: new mexico 07 events??

Sundance
    Larry at American truly is the man for my squirt. They also kept my 454 runing in good shape. Talked to a Jeff at the General store, but will go down and see Clint at Morgan.

uwish
    yep

tpmarine.com
    Playdeep, thanks for the kind words, I appreciate the support.
    For those of you that do not know me my name is Don Baca & I own Triad Performance Marine, now located in Albuquerque, NM. I recently moved my business from Arizona to NM and I am real excited about serving the Albuquerque & New Mexico market.
    You can check out my website to get an idea of what we do, or feel free to stop by anytime. We are located at 413 Montano Rd. NE, Suite E. or you can check out my site at www.tpmarine.com
    We offer a full line of parts, accessories, & upgrades for you boat, truck and car. We can build a motor, add a blower, or upgrade you dash with Livorsi Gauges...need your truck lifted, I work with Fabtech, ProComp, Rancho & Superlift. We are also an authorized JL Marine Dealer...come by and listen to some of the systems we have done. I work with BullyDog, Banks, Edge & Superchips if you need more power or better gas mileage out of your diesel... This is just a small sample of what we are doing over at Triad Performance and I really look forward to giving the Albuquerque market the service it deserves.
    For those of you that have already stopped by, thanks and I hope you were plesantly suprised with the shop.
    I am planning to put together several events through out the year and hope to have a calendar or schedule real soon...the first event that we have been talking about is the Havasu poker run at the end of April. We have several NM boats leaving Thursday morning for Havasu so if you would like to join us please let me know. We will be leaving from the shop hopefully no later than noon.
    Here are few pictures of the shop:
    http://www.tpmarine.com/ProductImage...hotos/ext1.JPG
    http://www.tpmarine.com/ProductImage...otos/shop3.JPG

tpmarine.com
    susan at the swdba puts on a hell of show maybe she could put something together. ha-ha as if she had time.
    uwish,
    Do you have a contact number or email for Susan, I had planned on working with her last year but got a little side tracked with the move from Phoenix to Albuquerque.
    Thanks,
    Don B.

Sundance
    Don, Welcome to ABQ. Good to have someplace in town to get parts and answer questions. I forgot to look, are you open on Saturday? I live down in the valley close to you will try and stop in and give you some local business.

uwish
    i'm definately a newbee. for some reason 2/3 of my post did not get posted and the other portion gon on tp's post????????
    my post did not contain much beyond the very poor experience i had with youngs marine and how good my experience has been with d&m marine ever since they started working on my boat. i would'nt trust and r/c boat to youngs place. clint down at morgan marine in t-or-c would be the only other person i would trust my boat to. i don't know how many new mexico boaters actually read these forums but dave/mark at d&m and clint at morgan would be the ONLY peolpe i would let work on anything of mine. the young guy is a crook for sure, they accused me of operator error when i blew my powerhead. i've owned the boat for 10 plus yrs. operating the same way, using mercury oil, changing water pump every 3/4 yrs. seems funny after youngs touched it, it lasted maybe 20 minutes and that was at less than 3500 rpm.
    but enough of the negativity.
    don-- i don't know her number but i believe she has a name on this forum. swdba, i believe. it's cool to hear that you're in burque.

playdeep
    uwish,
    Looks like our posts got deleted...
    I recieved a pm from the ***boat moderator,It appears that mr. young found this thread and convinced the moderator that our posts were heresay... Guess he would rather censor your post...than respond to it.
    In dealing with young's performance marine,a boater might want to excercize due diligence..Ask around,
    Maybe contact the NM better business bureau...
    or google litigation vs....which by the way is a matter of public record
    The rest of my deleted post,pertained to Triad performance marine...
    Although they are new to Albuquerque,Don Baca has been in the business for years.Go to any most boating websites,and you will find threads thanking him for his efforts in helping out boaters with parts,advice,information,etc.
    Pretty stand up guy.
    It's good to have him in Albuquerque.

carreranmboater
    Playdeep, thanks for the kind words, I appreciate the support.
    For those of you that do not know me my name is Don Baca & I own Triad Performance Marine, now located in Albuquerque, NM. I recently moved my business from Arizona to NM and I am real excited about serving the Albuquerque & New Mexico market.
    You can check out my website to get an idea of what we do, or feel free to stop by anytime. We are located at 413 Montano Rd. NE, Suite E. or you can check out my site at www.tpmarine.com
    We offer a full line of parts, accessories, & upgrades for you boat, truck and car. We can build a motor, add a blower, or upgrade you dash with Livorsi Gauges...need your truck lifted, I work with Fabtech, ProComp, Rancho & Superlift. We are also an authorized JL Marine Dealer...come by and listen to some of the systems we have done. I work with BullyDog, Banks, Edge & Superchips if you need more power or better gas mileage out of your diesel... This is just a small sample of what we are doing over at Triad Performance and I really look forward to giving the Albuquerque market the service it deserves.
    For those of you that have already stopped by, thanks and I hope you were plesantly suprised with the shop.
    I am planning to put together several events through out the year and hope to have a calendar or schedule real soon...the first event that we have been talking about is the Havasu poker run at the end of April. We have several NM boats leaving Thursday morning for Havasu so if you would like to join us please let me know. We will be leaving from the shop hopefully no later than noon.
    Here are few pictures of the shop:
    http://www.tpmarine.com/ProductImage...hotos/ext1.JPG
    http://www.tpmarine.com/ProductImage...otos/shop3.JPG
    Hey Don I have a 06 dodge mega cab diesel looking for a 6'lift with billet shocks . superlift is the only one i have found maybe you know of somelse.Iam ready to buy in about 2 weeks.
    CARRERA'S ROCK

carreranmboater
    So Has Anybody Heard Of Any New Badass Boats Comeing Out To The Butte. Last Year There Was Only A Few Powerboats.the Water Should Be Good This Year.

Infomaniac
    uwish,
    Looks like our posts got deleted...
    I recieved a pm from the ***boat moderator,It appears that mr. young found this thread and convinced the moderator that our posts were heresay... Guess he would rather censor your post...than respond to it.
    I have no reason to respond to a post.
    You apparently have not had a business dealing with the guy. So your opinion is based on what you have heard or read.
    If the guy has poor business practices it will eventuallly take care of it'self. Dont take it upon yourself to spread the word, or at least don't do it here. OK?
    I'm not getting into a debate over this.
    Play nice please.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast