Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Wanted V-drive cruiser

Nostalgic Spectra
    I got a buddy looking for a cruiser, says his budget is $35k. Don't know if that is for sure , but he told me to keep a look out. Let me know if there is anything close to the Bay Area. He says he will travel as far as down south.

Schiada Time
    Nostalgic Spectra- Check out the '21 Schiada V-drive Vee-driven is selling in the spam section. He is asking 27K and it has a twin turbo BBC, T-400 and rides on an Ellis trailer. A heck of a price for a hell of a boat.

blender over
    I have a 72 Lavey craft 22' cruiser, 454 power with a velvet drive and a c500 v-drive. need some work but it runs. you can have it for 4k
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141041
    Here it is.

sangerflatty
    check out clear lake kids 79 sanger mini cruiser in the spam.real nice boat and its been for sale for a while.

Wrenchforce
    The problem with the 21' Schiada is that it won't hold 6-8, not unless you want to take a chainsaw and open up the deck - but I don't recommend that. Cutting open the deck on a 21' Schiada is like putting one of those roll bars on a Schiada, it doesn't go in my opinion. I concure that $27K is a smokin deal for a 21', especially if the hull is in good shape. Schiada's hold their value and are predictable in their handling. The only other 21' I would consider would be a Rayson Craft (they're pretty sweet as well). But then again, Schiada's and Rayson Crafts owned the 'old school' ski racing circuit, which I'm a big fan of. Seeing the pictures, reminds my of Dunsmore's red 21' Schiada - NWSRA#157, Suddenly. Complete with the windshield - great for smacking a speed ski on and cracking.

BLOWN88FRESNO MINI
    I have a 1976 21'6" Fresno Daycruiser that I was going to convert to a v-drive, Solid hull, Great looking boat, and have lots of parts;
    2 -25 gal alum. tanks
    drive line
    BBC motor mounts
    454 .060 over fully machined 4 blt
    th400 tranny
    log exhaust
    C500 Casale rebuilt
    1991 V/M trailer
    Nice project!
    First $1800.00 Takes it!!!!!!!!!
    call Lee @ 559-352-1309

HM
    I know a guy who isn't selling a v-drive cruiser...but $10K will take it. It is a 21 Howard, with a BBC. Runs strong, needs TLC on interior. He doesn't want to squabble. If you want it, he'll take $10K. I have seen it and it is defintely worth more than $10K. PM me for more details.

disco_charger
    I know a guy who isn't selling a v-drive cruiser...but $10K will take it. It is a 21 Howard, with a BBC. Runs strong, needs TLC on interior. He doesn't want to squabble. If you want it, he'll take $10K. I have seen it and it is defintely worth more than $10K. PM me for more details.
    You got pics?

HM
    You got pics?
    I could probably get some. It is in my neighborhood.

CP Dad
    Just in time for this post. I came across a mint 21' Eliminator river cruiser. I picked it up and have since decided to go another route. This thing was stored in a garage in Havasu for 18 years by the orig owner before I bought it. The hull is pristine. Has very nice rigging with an Art Carr Th400 and a Casale. The seats are in OK shape, but I think I would change them just to update the color. All the hardware is out getting coated and I just wet sanded and buffed the hull. It came out like a 2008............... Sits on a Comp tandem axle in good shape. I was looking for 9k with everything but a motor. Includes all mounts, steel braided lines, trans cooler, Dooley 10 qt v-drive pan, polished logs, cam driven water pump etc. I'll get a pic up as soon as I can......... Give me a call if you're still looking 951-675-9249

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast