Thread: Stereo Stores...

LilFlattie
    I have to vent a little. I have been shopping for a new system. I have been to some shops in the Sacramento area. I have to say I have been very dissapointed. These shops are a joke. Some don't have displays that work. Some are just wherehouse style shops that try and try and sell you anything. I will never buy anything I cannot listen to first. Maybe there are some good shops up here. Any ideas where a good shop might be? I just want to walk into a place that has all their shit working and does not look like all they sell is their displays. Sorry for the long winded rant. Does anyone have a recommendation that will restore my faith in a stereo store?:idea:

Mr. Naudio
    I have to vent a little. I have been shopping for a new system. I have been to some shops in the Sacramento area. I have to say I have been very dissapointed. These shops are a joke. Some don't have displays that work. Some are just wherehouse style shops that try and try and sell you anything. I will never buy anything I cannot listen to first. Maybe there are some good shops up here. Any ideas where a good shop might be? I just want to walk into a place that has all their shit working and does not look like all they sell is their displays. Sorry for the long winded rant. Does anyone have a recommendation that will restore my faith in a stereo store?:idea:
    lots of displays prob look a little empty right now new year new stuff on the way should be lots of good shops out there ask around boat places.
    Some shops have a 100% satisfaction garauntee.no risk if you dont like what they sold ya they should put in somthing you do like with full credit in havasu
    we do that first time out.get your stereo done close to where you boat