Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: kurtis 784

hondo Jim
    how did things go this weekend?I got my motor in plumed and the v;drive changed over.

Kurtis 784
    Things went great, i still need my fuel tank,got all my plumbing done carburators and linkage on, need to come up with a throttle cable bracket but other than that i'm close, Soon as i get my fuel tank I will plumb the carburators. I'm getting closer

Kurtis,
    Cut a little piece of aluminum and mount the cable mount to it. Drill and tap the top of your manifold in between the carbs. Mount the aluminum piece to the manifold. Voila!

Kurtis 784
    Kurtis,
    Cut a little piece of aluminum and mount the cable mount to it. Drill and tap the top of your manifold in between the carbs. Mount the aluminum piece to the manifold. Voila!
    The linkage all hooks together to a drive at the bottom of the manifold, with 2 connecter so i need to fabricate something that will hold the cable and hook to the intake down where the intake bolts to the head. i was hoping to see a few pics of some to get some idea's

The linkage all hooks together to a drive at the bottom of the manifold, with 2 connecter so i need to fabricate something that will hold the cable and hook to the intake down where the intake bolts to the head. i was hoping to see a few pics of some to get some idea's
    Thats even easier. I just dont have a picture of it. Take a piece of aluminum and bend it 90Degrees. Bolt it to the front two manifold boats on the side of the linkage.

Kurtis 784
    Thats even easier. I just dont have a picture of it. Take a piece of aluminum and bend it 90Degrees. Bolt it to the front two manifold boats on the side of the linkage.
    Ya thats what I'm thinking. I still want to see a few pics if I can find some

Bobbo541
    Kurtis784 i will take a pic of mine tommorow so i can email to you. it is what Tony is talking about, just give me your email.

Kurtis 784
    Kurtis784 i will take a pic of mine tommorow so i can email to you. it is what Tony is talking about, just give me your email.
    Excellent,
    rick@wardalanemery.com

Kurtis 784
    Man thats shiat is looking good Keep it up....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast