Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magic34 Where's the Rhino Update Pics

sigepmock
    I know you've been busy......but where's the Rhino update pics???? There's no way you've had it this long without pimping it out.... :rollside:
    Mock

TOBTEK
    whats the "MASTER BALLER" doing?

Reaper1
    And where's my gosh darn stereo cover?

TOBTEK
    oh btw: I have been promissed mine will be DONE this thursday night......kinda excited to play with it. We are doing a Glamis trip on the 18th of Feb...anyone else wanta do a Rhino Run?

INSman
    oh btw: I have been promissed mine will be DONE this thursday night......kinda excited to play with it. We are doing a Glamis trip on the 18th of Feb...anyone else wanta do a Rhino Run?
    If I in fact had a Rhino, I would be in !!!
    Looks like I am gonna' have to be getting' me one for next winter

TOBTEK
    If I in fact had a Rhino, I would be in !!!
    Looks like I am gonna' have to be getting' me one for next winter
    drove by the Yamaha dealer in temecula the other day...they had 5 or 6 forsale out front on the grass.......go get one before the 18th
    or better yet......just borrow your buddies. im sure WW wont mind you hammering that thing, its looks indestructable!

INSman
    drove by the Yamaha dealer in temecula the other day...they had 5 or 6 forsale out front on the grass.......go get one before the 18th
    or better yet......just borrow your buddies. im sure WW wont mind you hammering that thing, its looks indestructable!
    What are buddies ( like WW) for anyway??!!??
    I will likely wait till the 700's come out or the new Honda :idea:
    Do any house shopping this past weekend ???

TOBTEK
    What are buddies ( like WW) for anyway??!!??
    I will likely wait till the 700's come out or the new Honda :idea:
    Do any house shopping this past weekend ???
    I have heard from a factory yamaha rep that the 700EFI will most likely be a 2008 at the soonest :cry: When and if it comes, there will be great deals on used 660's. I cant believe how many you see criusing down the street in havasu. We looked at a few lots, and a few homes, few camp grounds....cant afford any of them. Gonna have to win the 150 million Lotto this week

phebus
    What kind of money does it take to make a Rhino street legal and then license them?

BoatFloating
    What kind of money does it take to make a Rhino street legal and then license them?
    Rick, I did mine in AZ reds for 2 years and this included sales tax bought out of state $300 ish... o make a rhino street legal it'll cost you about $50 in parts. You need a mirror, horn license plate holder and you're ready to go. When I went to the DMV in Havasu I took in receipt for those items and they had me sign a statement of facts and never came out and checked it out. Also you'll need insurance and that's cheap too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast