Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: place diverter plumbing question

twowheeledfish
    Its funny that you mentioned this... I was thinking the same thing while looking at the plastic mount.... "hmmm... I could do this out of aluminum easily!"
    The names of these shops you guys are dropping are Greek to me. There's a handful of vintage jets around this area (most are in poor condition), but the majority of boats are aluminum (other than the production rollbar boats which just don't count to me); as are the shops that service them. Seems the farther north you go, the more aluminum boats you see. I'd love to see a shop up here that catered more towards glass jets, but the $$$ just aren't there.
    Oh and anyone can make mounts/brackets with a few drill bits and a good jigsaw. I have made several and they came out very nice. Hell I can cut damn near perfect with a jigsaw I guess I have been using one for too long Im still old school Even though I have sever frinds that are local with Mills and lathes, I still use my jig. They bitch at me all the time because Im stubborn

OverKill
    Oh and anyone can make mounts/brackets with a few drill bits and a good jigsaw. I have made several and they came out very nice. Hell I can cut damn near perfect with a jigsaw I guess I have been using one for too long Im still old school Even though I have sever frinds that are local with Mills and lathes, I still use my jig. They bitch at me all the time because Im stubborn
    Well good Mike I'm very glad to here that. Now you can make my ride plate for me, help bling my trailer and maybe put the inducer in. Would you mind??

HotRod Sprint
    Well good Mike I'm very glad to here that. Now you can make my ride plate for me, help bling my trailer and maybe put the inducer in. Would you mind??
    Mikey don't have an electric drill big enuf to chuck the pump shaft in or enuf emory cloth to mill it down for the inducer
    Rod

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Thanks for being a smartass James!
    Hey if you like dumping all of your $$ in Bergeron's shop then be my guest. I just dont see your logic behind stating that bergeron has everything. Turnning a shaft down isnt that hard. It even comes with directions. If you decent at math then its very easy. Lil Phillip is Bergeron's main guy on the lathe. That guys is one smart muthafukka with that lathe.
    You should give Dan Neson a call @ jettboatperformance. He has the UBFJ record and does killer performance jet work. He knows all the tricks to make a jet haul azz. Oh and he is in PHX
    Have a nice day James......

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Mikey don't have an electric drill big enuf to chuck the pump shaft in or enuf emory cloth to mill it down for the inducer
    Rod
    Slow done hotrod Hows the new ride running?

OverKill
    Thaks Mike. I always thought Dan Nelson was In California. Thanks again.

460 jus getn it
    Too funny, there are plenty of guys out there who do just as good of work, if not better then Phils. Like wise, there are plenty of guys here on the boards that will GIVE YOU A BETTER DEAL then phils. Not knocking them at all, just saying dont throw all your apples in one basket.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123