Thread: 2005 GMC 2500 HD duramax....forsale

TOBTEK
    testing the waters..... itching for something new
    http://www.socalsupertrucks.com/trucks/173_1.jpg
    http://www.socalsupertrucks.com/trucks/173_2.jpg
    http://www.socalsupertrucks.com/trucks/173_7.jpg
    http://www.socalsupertrucks.com/trucks/173_8.jpg
    http://www.truckcoversusa.com/images...GMC%202005.jpg
    2005 GMC HD2500 Duramax diesel, SLT PKG,33K ISH miles as of today. Bose sound system.
    CST 6" Subframe Lift System with Uni-Ball Upper Control Arms,Socal's Custom Heim Joint Inner & Outer Tie-Rods. In the Rear are Deaver 4" Progressive Leaf Packs,KMC's "Backseat" in 20" x 9" Wrapped w/ Toyo 35x12.50x20 Mud Terrain's,Matching Escalade Dash Instrument Cluster in Silver to Match the Exterior Paint.Billet Grill Insert , Amp "Power-Step's" Which Hide Away When the Doors are Closed, truck covers USA bed cover, rolls into a small 8"X8" box. Escalade in dash Navigation system, DVD indash entertainment system with rear video head rest screens as well. sliding rear window. Just installed brand new tires a few miles ago from Jason at Extreme trucks. in dash video back up camera. Leather heated seats, glass moon roof, rhino liner, Color matched Escalade door handles. On-Star sat phone, and all the normal factory loaded options. Truck is DIALED in. Dont even want to know how much $$$ I have into this one ???
    (note.... pic of fox shocks is Javiers truck, mine has Bilstein's)

Tequila-John
    Great looking truck bro

JENKDICK
    Nice Truck. How Much?

TOBTEK
    Nice Truck. How Much?
    dont really know whats the real value with all the accessories....

TOBTEK
    how much? :idea:
    whats it worth to you ?

andy01
    You don't really know what the value is with all the crap on it? Then I will tell you the value and you tell me where to pick it up. It's worth 15K hows that sound? Now can I come get it? Need a price ya damn homo, is the mileage on the new dash the same as the truck? Did you send it out and get it to match what the truck said the day you installed it? I see a pic with 0, no car comes with 0. You need to disclose that........
    So you don't know what you want? Will you take the 15K offer?
    Andy

TOBTEK
    heres what Kelly blue book is saying.......... and there isnt add's for alot of accessories that are on this truck.
    Vehicle Highlights
    Mileage: 31,700
    Engine: V8 6.6L Turbo Diesel
    Transmission: Automatic
    Drivetrain: 4WD
    Selected Equipment Change Equipment
    Standard
    Air Conditioning Cruise Control Dual Front Air Bags
    Power Steering AM/FM Stereo ABS (4-Wheel)
    Tilt Wheel Single Compact Disc
    Optional
    SLT DVD System Bed Liner
    Power Windows Leather Grille Guard
    Power Door Locks Dual Power Seats Towing Pkg
    Premium Sound Moon Roof Ovrsize Off-Rd Tires
    OnStar Sliding Rear Window Oversize Wheels 20"+
    Navigation System Running Boards
    Parking Sensors Hard Tonneau Cover
    Blue Book Suggested Retail Value
    The Kelley Blue Book Suggested Retail Value is representative of dealers' asking prices and is the starting point for negotiation between a consumer and a dealer. This Suggested Retail Value assumes that the vehicle has been fully reconditioned and has a clean title history. This value also takes into account the dealers' profit, costs for advertising, sales commissions and other costs of doing business. The final sale price will likely be less depending on the vehicle's actual condition, popularity, type of warranty offered and local market conditions.
    Vehicle Condition Ratings Check Vehicle Title History Excellent
    $41,235
    * California 2/14/2007

Hardly Satisfied
    Sweet truck

TOBTEK
    You don't really know what the value is with all the crap on it? Then I will tell you the value and you tell me where to pick it up. It's worth 15K hows that sound? Now can I come get it? Need a price ya damn homo, is the mileage on the new dash the same as the truck? Did you send it out and get it to match what the truck said the day you installed it? I see a pic with 0, no car comes with 0. You need to disclose that........
    So you don't know what you want? Will you take the 15K offer?
    Andy
    YOUR GAY! lift, wheels, tires, steps, dash, ECT was installed before I took delivery of the truck new. Just had new tires installed from Jason at Extreme. This thing is flawless, had it detailed last week. 15K...would make a good down payment. Chump change for you

Cole Trickle
    heres what Kelly blue book is saying.......... and there isnt add's for alot of accessories that are on this truck.
    Vehicle Highlights
    Mileage: 31,700
    Engine: V8 6.6L Turbo Diesel
    Transmission: Automatic
    Drivetrain: 4WD
    Selected Equipment Change Equipment
    Standard
    Air Conditioning Cruise Control Dual Front Air Bags
    Power Steering AM/FM Stereo ABS (4-Wheel)
    Tilt Wheel Single Compact Disc
    Optional
    SLT DVD System Bed Liner
    Power Windows Leather Grille Guard
    Power Door Locks Dual Power Seats Towing Pkg
    Premium Sound Moon Roof Ovrsize Off-Rd Tires
    OnStar Sliding Rear Window Oversize Wheels 20"+
    Navigation System Running Boards
    Parking Sensors Hard Tonneau Cover
    Blue Book Suggested Retail Value
    The Kelley Blue Book Suggested Retail Value is representative of dealers' asking prices and is the starting point for negotiation between a consumer and a dealer. This Suggested Retail Value assumes that the vehicle has been fully reconditioned and has a clean title history. This value also takes into account the dealers' profit, costs for advertising, sales commissions and other costs of doing business. The final sale price will likely be less depending on the vehicle's actual condition, popularity, type of warranty offered and local market conditions.
    Vehicle Condition Ratings Check Vehicle Title History Excellent
    $41,235
    * California 2/14/2007
    You need to look at the KBB Private party value guide to get a somewhat close price(no one is gonna pay retail). Even though the truck looks great put it as "good" condition and then subtract 50% for after market parts.
    Private party KBB puts it in the 32.5K range
    I would probably list it for 35-38K as is

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast