Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2005 GMC 2500 HD duramax....forsale

Schiada Time
    I would say with the mileage as low as it is and with the upgrades it is worth $30K. The cost of diesel will certainly play a factor and having been in the custom truck business for several years ( I am an editor of a custom truck magazine) you just do not get the return on investment with accessories and such especially since items like wheels and tires are a personal choice and someone buying it may not like your choice. I have been looking to maybe jump into something new and this truck has me scratching my head but I think 30K would be a fair price.

acatitude
    damn selling boat car truck are you escaping america to some place they don't extradite from????

UnionJack
    Toby, I got 39k when I sold mine, so good luck

TOBTEK
    damn selling boat car truck are you escaping america to some place they don't extradite from????
    nahhhhh, just getting new stuff.

bigq
    nahhhhh, just getting new stuff.
    All your stuff is new stuff..
    If I was your wife i would be a little nervous, i mean who knows...

TOBTEK
    All your stuff is new stuff..
    If I was your wife i would be a little nervous, i mean who knows...
    nahhh, she knows cars and toys come and go.... its only stuff. She is safe for now

mbrown2
    Like your upgraded DCB, your upgraded truck accessories won't get you a lot on the market; specifically since the body style is now outdated. IMO..
    Sell it competitively and it will sell quick....advertised mine to buddy's with a buddy price of 35K and 33K miles and it sold in 1hr....some might say that's cheap but I saw Addicted's truck sit on here for a while for 42ish...your truck is going to sell for 36K to 42K but I doubt much more...if you get 40K or more you should be happy as I would be...

andy01
    You need to look at the KBB Private party value guide to get a somewhat close price(no one is gonna pay retail). Even though the truck looks great put it as "good" condition and then subtract 50% for after market parts.
    Private party KBB puts it in the 32.5K range
    I would probably list it for 35-38K as is
    Good info coming from a guy with a Vette that has been for sale for a year and a half..........

andy01
    YOUR GAY! lift, wheels, tires, steps, dash, ECT was installed before I took delivery of the truck new. Just had new tires installed from Jason at Extreme. This thing is flawless, had it detailed last week. 15K...would make a good down payment. Chump change for you
    So is that a "no" on my offer?

TOBTEK
    Like your upgraded DCB, your upgraded truck accessories won't get you a lot on the market; specifically since the body style is now outdated. IMO..
    Sell it competitively and it will sell quick....advertised mine to buddy's with a buddy price of 35K and 33K miles and it sold in 1hr....some might say that's cheap but I saw Addicted's truck sit on here for a while for 42ish...your truck is going to sell for 36K to 42K but I doubt much more...if you get 40K or more you should be happy as I would be...
    your right where I was thinking. I was thinking 40k is a fair number for all.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast