Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2005 GMC 2500 HD duramax....forsale

TOBTEK
    So is that a "no" on my offer?
    again.... YOUR GAY!

Cole Trickle
    Good info coming from a guy with a Vette that has been for sale for a year and a half..........
    You should have made an offer since you have always been so intrested in the car.
    Sold within 3 weeks of putting it in the trader for 38.5K :sqeyes:
    Leaves for Vegas today unless you want to buy it for 40K to experience what a fast car feels like.

andy01
    You should have made an offer since you have always been so intrested in the car.
    Sold within 3 weeks of putting it in the trader for 38.5K :sqeyes:
    Leaves for Vegas today unless you want to buy it for 40K to experience what a fast car feels like.
    No interest in the older vettes. So it hasn't sold or left yet? Maybe today if the buyer walks with a seeing eye dog?
    Good luck with the sale....... you'll need it! j/k
    Andy

andy01
    again.... YOUR GAY!
    Could you stop trying to use "gay" words and usless post to bump your JUNK to the top! Does this one have dog turds on the floor also? I did ride back to the plane in it............ HOOOOMO

Cole Trickle
    No interest in the older vettes. So it hasn't sold or left yet? Maybe today if the buyer walks with a seeing eye dog?
    Good luck with the sale....... you'll need it! j/k
    Andy
    No worries...
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...91100_0465.jpg
    Either way I have a good looking C6 killer j/k

andy01
    No worries...
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...91100_0465.jpg
    Either way I have a good looking C6 killer j/k
    Yeah and I have a C4 killer......

Cole Trickle
    Yeah and I have a C4 killer......
    No doubt about it...
    400hp is a great starting point for a womans car:devil:
    vroom vroom....weeeeee

andy01
    No doubt about it...
    400hp is a great starting point for a womans car:devil:
    vroom vroom....weeeeee
    How about 700 in my Nova and I am sure my R1 will ride around that old beat down sled you are so proud to own. Yes I love my stock womens Corvette Convert., mine is a grocery getter. Really I drive it to the grocery store every Monday.... I guess if I had to try and make a heavier slower production car fast because it was all I had then I would be all over super charging it........ but as a 7th car stock works just fine for me, now go find somebody thinks your Corvette is more then what it really is...... .....

Cole Trickle
    How about 700 in my Nova and I am sure my R1 will ride around that old beat down sled you are so proud to own. Yes I love my stock womens Corvette Convert., mine is a grocery getter. Really I drive it to the grocery store every Monday.... I guess if I had to try and make a heavier slower production car fast because it was all I had then I would be all over super charging it........ but as a 7th car stock works just fine for me, now go find somebody thinks your Corvette is more then what it really is...... .....
    Got me with the Ebay Nova and the street bike.:jawdrop: :sqeyes:
    I know what the car is...It's a 38.5K Supercharged vette that makes 475hp to the wheels and runs the 1/4 at 11.5@124 (In street trim with drag radials)
    I am estatic that you own 7 cars 4 boats and 8 houses and a toter home.
    Oh yeah...Lets not forget who cast the first stone

andy01
    Got me with the Ebay Nova and the street bike.:jawdrop: :sqeyes:
    I know what the car is...It's a 38.5K Supercharged vette that makes 475hp to the wheels and runs the 1/4 at 11.5@124 (In street trim with drag radials)
    I am estatic that you own 7 cars 4 boats and 8 houses and a toter home.
    Oh yeah...Lets not forget who cast the first stone
    I have never bought one thing on Ebay........ I am happy for you, your run a mediocer time at the track, congrats why didin't you post it had 12.35 gallons of fuel and a head wind. You have a fast Corvette, congrats......

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast