Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rhino Run....FEB 18th....Glamis

TOBTEK
    at this point....for it to even get started.....it was going one way. than they changed it, now its been sitting and probably wont get done in time.
    BUT what are you doing? stereo, syspension?.....do tell.

Three Days Only
    Tob......
    We will be there that weekend!!! Im not sure where we are camping, but it will be in one of the washes. Most likely wash 4 or maybe wash 8 against the finger dunes.
    Jeff

unleashed
    See you biatches there!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

riverbound
    BUT what are you doing? stereo, syspension?.....do tell.
    Stereo. Im in the same boat you were in with WFS

TOBTEK
    Stereo. Im in the same boat you were in with WFS
    arent you doing it yourself? I thought you were a installer ?? what are you putting in?

TOBTEK
    Tob......
    We will be there that weekend!!! Im not sure where we are camping, but it will be in one of the washes. Most likely wash 4 or maybe wash 8 against the finger dunes.
    Jeff
    let me know where you will be, and what to look for, and we will crash your camp for the day.....

riverbound
    arent you doing it yourself? I thought you were a installer ?? what are you putting in?
    I was having them do it all, because I dont have time for it.....but it looks like I will be doing it now.
    Flip up up front DVD in glove box, Ipod, amp, 10" sub, and 2 pairs 6.5s. Nothing too extreme now. I just wanted something basic and clean.

Cole Trickle
    I was having them do it all, because I dont have time for it.....but it looks like I will be doing it now.
    Flip up up front DVD in glove box, Ipod, amp, 10" sub, and 2 pairs 6.5s. Nothing too extreme now. I just wanted something basic and clean.
    You could have that done in a quick afternoon.
    Have they done anything? Are you glassing a box or making it out of MDF?

riverbound
    You could have that done in a quick afternoon.
    Have they done anything? Are you glassing a box or making it out of MDF?
    It will take me some time to do it. I think they started the pods for the speakers and the box is built.
    Im nt sure waht Im gonna do now. I guess we will see....right now just want to use it and enjoy it.

Three Days Only
    let me know where you will be, and what to look for, and we will crash your camp for the day.....
    Im not sure where we will be yet, it depends on how many people are going. Definetly in one of the washes. Down by wash 8 is looking pretty good there are dunes seperating it from 9 and the kids can ride right behind camp there and we dont have to worry about them much.
    PM me with your cell number and I will call you on Thurday night / Friday morning whenever I end up leaving.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast