Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: ***boat at Lake Anna Again?????

drejustice
    Yup, all boats are welcome.
    I'll be on my new ride. It's currently in the paint shop going from Lime green to Sunkist Orange.
    http://www.lilipadboats.com/webimages/gallery/M1.jpg

rrocky
    Where in Va are you located, yes everyone is welcome at anna...
    Chesapeake ,we just picked up a 382 formula,What do we need to bring ?, is it hard to find on the lake ?,and is there a good campground close? :220v:

Wet Dream
    Yup, all boats are welcome.
    I'll be on my new ride. It's currently in the paint shop going from Lime green to Sunkist Orange.
    http://www.lilipadboats.com/webimages/gallery/M1.jpg
    Are you having a Bullseye painted on the top deck?

rrocky
    My wife wants to use her new camper any good campgrounds around lake anna with a boat ramp to handle a 38?

supersoaker509
    My wife wants to use her new camper any good campgrounds around lake anna with a boat ramp to handle a 38?
    Rocky Branch Campgrounds. Thay have one deep water ramp not sure it will handle a 38 but there is a marina right next door that will with no problem. Then you can either beach the boat plenty of water our use their pier for the weekend. The campground is right across the street from the Lake Anna Lodge.

rrocky
    Rocky Branch Campgrounds. Thay have one deep water ramp not sure it will handle a 38 but there is a marina right next door that will with no problem. Then you can either beach the boat plenty of water our use their pier for the weekend. The campground is right across the street from the Lake Anna Lodge.
    Thanks i will try to call tomorrow.

WVspeedfreak
    I'll be there. I cant wait.

rrocky
    I'll be there. I cant wait.
    Have you ever camped at rocky branch?

rrocky
    Rocky Branch Campgrounds. Thay have one deep water ramp not sure it will handle a 38 but there is a marina right next door that will with no problem. Then you can either beach the boat plenty of water our use their pier for the weekend. The campground is right across the street from the Lake Anna Lodge. Rocky Branch Campground will not open until next month and she does not think she will have a site with full hook ups. Any other campgrounds around lake anna.272 FORMULA FOR SALE

drejustice
    Rocky Branch Campground will not open until next month and she does not think she will have a site with full hook ups. Any other campgrounds around lake anna.272 FORMULA FOR SALE
    The lake anna gathering isn't until June so her opening in April shouldn't be a problem unless I miss understand.
    They Have 38 water and electric hook up sites and 25 tent sites, boat ramps, a bath house and a store

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast