will be there riding on my brothers donzi 22 classic
    http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...regsdonzi1.jpg
    Now (that) ^ is a nice Boat!

buckey79
    Now (that) ^ is a nice Boat!
    It does pretty good in the ocean too!

rrocky
    No these do good in the ocean. 272 FORMULA FOR SALE.

rrocky
    We will be riding the 38 it has AC, dont like to get hot. 272 FORMULA FOR SALE

CMZRACING
    MIKESOUTH>>>>>>Pensacola Fl. really nice boating but yes a little salty, no problem for closed loop cooling though
    thanks hammer, cant wait for my brother to move so i can buy that too!! after i just bought his offroading ass jeep from him last week!!

CMZRACING
    and only we know about that trip!!!

zimm
    where it that pic taken...looks very nice, if salty
    Pensacola beach sand bar. Yes, very salty. Lake Anna is the only fresh water this boat has seen since 1988. I'll be there. Currently working a few mods- full hyd steering/external rams, imco shortie lower for the outdrive, new dash, etc. Too bad the big motor has to wait until next year.

rrocky
    Pensacola beach sand bar. Yes, very salty. Lake Anna is the only fresh water this boat has seen since 1988. I'll be there. Currently working a few mods- full hyd steering/external rams, imco shortie lower for the outdrive, new dash, etc. Too bad the big motor has to wait until next year. ZIMM do you do the poker runs in/ around Va Beach? I believe I have seen your boat. 272 FORMULA FOR SALE

CMZRACING
    ZIMM do you do the poker runs in/ around Va Beach? I believe I have seen your boat. 272 FORMULA FOR SALE
    yeaup, he lives in va beach. we did a poker run last year with it. i think we were the smallest boat out there. there was also one big all white fountain with staggered 525's.

rrocky
    yeaup, he lives in va beach. we did a poker run last year with it. i think we were the smallest boat out there. there was also one big all white fountain with staggered 525's. What poker run did you do? Are you going to do any this year? Was the fountain the poker run edition ?::220v: 272 FORMULA FOR SALE

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast