Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: ***boat at Lake Anna Again?????

CMZRACING
    What poker run did you do? Are you going to do any this year? Was the fountain the poker run edition ?::220v: 272 FORMULA FOR SALE
    Yes it was a poker run edition, i think it had like blue foam around the windshield, at the lunch stop one of the riders in it had to be transported by ambulance beacuase after he spun the boat out the guy whacked his head real good on the side of the boat. i'll ask my brother for the link to the poker run and post it up here a little later.

CMZRACING
    Heres the link to the sponsor. check out the pic at the bottom we are in two of them.
    http://www.oceanmarinellc.com/poker/index.html

rrocky
    Yes it was a poker run edition, i think it had like blue foam around the windshield, at the lunch stop one of the riders in it had to be transported by ambulance beacuase after he spun the boat out the guy whacked his head real good on the side of the boat. i'll ask my brother for the link to the poker run and post it up here a little later.
    I talked to yall in hampton at the lunch stop.I was in the 272 formula John in the fountain broke a gimble when he spun. Are you going to lake anna ? This is harbor fest weekend, And last are you going to do the ocean marine this year, I changed boats this year to a 382.

zimm
    I talked to yall in hampton at the lunch stop.I was in the 272 formula John in the fountain broke a gimble when he spun. Are you going to lake anna ? This is harbor fest weekend, And last are you going to do the ocean marine this year, I changed boats this year to a 382.
    We're going to Lake Anna that first weekend of June. I should have my whipple installed by then
    Ocean marine poker run is a bit too rough for me. I do want to do the Jammin on the James Richmond poker run though- hopefully smaller swells. I'm sure with your new 38 footer, that won't be a problem! I was looking at 353's, but not in the budget yet.

rrocky
    We're going to Lake Anna that first weekend of June. I should have my whipple installed by then
    Ocean marine poker run is a bit too rough for me. I do want to do the Jammin on the James Richmond poker run though- hopefully smaller swells. I'm sure with your new 38 footer, that won't be a problem! I was looking at 353's, but not in the budget yet. We just got our reservations for christoper run campground for June 7,8,9. Did you ever get your imco lower installed ? We are doing Jammin on the james hope to see you there. Looking forward to seeing all your new stuff at lake anna.

CMZRACING
    We just got our reservations for christoper run campground for June 7,8,9. Did you ever get your imco lower installed ? We are doing Jammin on the james hope to see you there. Looking forward to seeing all your new stuff at lake anna.
    yes the imco shorty is on the way, not installed yet, but should be here in the next week. man i cant wait til his boat is done! we are staying at the condos in anna point marina june 8-9. im sure we'll be hanging out at the sand bar friday afternoon up there past christopher run.

rrocky
    yes the imco shorty is on the way, not installed yet, but should be here in the next week. man i cant wait til his boat is done! we are staying at the condos in anna point marina june 8-9. im sure we'll be hanging out at the sand bar friday afternoon up there past christopher run. We will see you there.

Wet Dream
    Mufflers or baffles are required!!!
    Also, the Coast Guard will be there for voluntary inspections of your boat and equipment. These guys are not law enforcement and you will receive a certificate or sticker when you pass. Dave (Grounds For Divorce) will have a list of what they will be inspecting for lake boats if you wish to participate.
    On Friday, Kelly will be taking photos of your boat to be forwarded to Hot Boat. The plan so far is to take a number when you get there. From what I understand, you'll take your pics and write up some basic info on your boat so it coresponds with the photo. Then, you're done. She also has the ability to print 8x10 photos that night so you can purchase them.

shirkey4750
    Do they give you a windshield to stick the sticker on, or just put it on your forehead?

Wet Dream
    Do they give you a windshield to stick the sticker on, or just put it on your forehead?
    Forehead John. Right in the middle, but please don't bitch about the tan lines it will leave, or how rediulous you would look with a Coast Guard sticker on your head.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast