Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tracking Lucky

topless
    Lucky will be in heaven if he he stops to see photochick. I hear the only thing in Texas are steers and queers Well he has been known to like queers.

rrrr
    That's scary because he is planning on stopping by to visit photochick who has all the damn Tigers. I think we should start praying now. She seems vinictve. (who the hell know what he's done to her)
    Fawk! I live just five miles from Photo Chick.......time to get outta Dodge. I don't want lucky and his farm trailer to show up here.....:jawdrop:

topless
    Ok, so he stayed the night in Amarillo last night and got back on the road this morning. I'm really getting worried about him now because he just had sexual intercourse with Johnny Law!!!!! They were going 71 in a 70 and got pulled over, just a warning but I guess ya have to learn the hard way "Don't mess with Texas" Maybe with the California plates out there Johnny knew he was a fag. At least he's keeping to the farm animals, ya know, sheep and pigs.

460 jus getn it
    LMAO, he called me saturday and told me he was close to GURU'S house. Hope he is having a safe trip, for any of you people in the mid-west you better hide your sheep. He said he has plenty of energy and alot of KY.

photo chick
    That's scary because he is planning on stopping by to visit photochick who has all the damn Tigers. I think we should start praying now. She seems vinictve. (who the hell know what he's done to her)
    Now, now, now Topless.....vindictive??? Don't piss me off girl j/k!!
    Not sure I should let Lucky in the park though, all those animals might just send him over the top! If anything funny happens you know I'll get pictures!

YeLLowBoaT
    Now, now, now Topless.....vindictive??? Don't piss me off girl j/k!!
    Not sure I should let Lucky in the park though, all those animals might just send him over the top! If anything funny happens you know I'll get pictures!
    I really don't want to see that....

photo chick
    Ok, so he stayed the night in Amarillo last night and got back on the road this morning. I'm really getting worried about him now because he just had sexual intercourse with Johnny Law!!!!! They were going 71 in a 70 and got pulled over, just a warning but I guess ya have to learn the hard way "Don't mess with Texas" Maybe with the California plates out there Johnny knew he was a fag. At least he's keeping to the farm animals, ya know, sheep and pigs.
    I warned him about TX...I have 3 tickets in 3 years here!!!! I never got a warning though, Lucky must have winked at him or something. The last ticket
    I got I was going 105 and he only wrote me up for 81 though.

Jbb
    Now, now, now Topless.....vindictive??? Don't piss me off girl
    ....hmmmmm.........catfight!

photo chick
    ....hmmmmm.........catfight!
    Don't go there.......I would loose to her

Jbb
    Don't go there.......I would loose to her
    Will there be ......video?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast