Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tracking Lucky

topless
    Don't go there.......I would loose to her
    LOL, did I ever tell you about how I have been around BIG cats so if you're going to try to throw me to them, I know what to do. Lucky said he was going to call you when he gets close so be prepared. Oh and take pictures for proof.

topless
    Well they finally made and Lucky says the sheep are rather dreamy and he has finally found true love.

Biglue
    BOy....Lucky sure does like to drive since he put that "massager seat" in his car.

topless
    He just checked in and is having trouble deciding which one to pick so he sent me a picture of the line up.
    http://www.nationalwestern.com/nwss/...hics/sheep.jpg

bwillieb
    .........If Lucky gets to Harrah OK.........and sees a sheep with a pink bow...........thats a don't touch.......that ones mine.........but the one with the red bow next to her.........well, since he sounds like a nice guy.......he can have his way.........providing he is gentle...........She's Special .....

photo chick
    Will there be ......video?
    NO!!!!! Only photos!

photo chick
    LOL, did I ever tell you about how I have been around BIG cats so if you're going to try to throw me to them, I know what to do. Lucky said he was going to call you when he gets close so be prepared. Oh and take pictures for proof.
    Yep....and I would never!!! Where is Lucky now?

Dave C
    I hope Lucky doesn't get arrested being from the gay end of California. poor guy... goes all the way for sheep and ends up in the slammer..

Moneypitt
    71 in a 70, and got stopped for it?? Something smells a little fishy with that story, even in Texas..........MP

photo chick
    71 in a 70, and got stopped for it?? Something smells a little fishy with that story, even in Texas..........MP
    I agree.....the cop saw two Cali boys and figured there was something else in the car I'm sure!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast