Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Special Swimsuits Designed For Muslim Women

RitcheyRch
    Wonder what these will look like. There were no pictures posted in the article.
    http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_049185135.html
    Specially made swimsuits have made it easier for observant Muslim women to hop in the pool.
    The Muslim faith requires that women's bodies be fully covered in public. That makes swimming difficult, and women sometimes give up the sport because of the conflict.
    But new swimsuits cover the body while allowing full motion, allowing women to snorkel, jet ski and use water slides.
    Muslim girls and women are increasingly participating in athletic activities, especially as second- and third-generation children of immigrants grow up surrounded by American influences.
    But doing so requires them to overcome a seemingly large obstacle: Islam's traditional emphasis on modest dress.
    New-and-improved all-body suits have undergone a renaissance. The material is high-tech. Synthetic combinations that include polyester, nylon and Lycra allow flexible movement in the water while not sticking to a woman's body when she exits the pool.
    The suits are also increasingly stylish, with aqua to purple to hot pink colors, intricate sequin designs and miniskirts that go over long pants.

Wet Dream
    Wonder what these will look like. There were no pictures posted in the article.
    That makes this thread doubly worthless. Were you hoping to enlighten the Muslim sector of the Hot Boat community, or were you hoping to see what your new girlfriend would look like in one?

Not So Fast
    This could get ugly real quick. NSF

RitcheyRch
    How about "neither".
    That makes this thread doubly worthless. Were you hoping to enlighten the Muslim sector of the Hot Boat community, or were you hoping to see what your new girlfriend would look like in one?

Wet Dream
    How about "neither".
    LOL

BadKachina
    Nothing better than a hottie in a Burkini.
    http://www.dominicantoday.com/app/re...C91435CD7&f=45

RitcheyRch
    Definitely not ***boat worthy
    Nothing better than a hottie in a Burkini.
    http://www.dominicantoday.com/app/re...C91435CD7&f=45

beaverretriever
    Those are almost as sexy as Malibu Strings...
    That is totally rediculous.

Boatcop
    Definitely not ***boat worthy
    Oh sh!t. I didn't think of that. I hope Rex doesn't see those pics, lest we be banned for posting offensive materials.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast