Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Got Pulled Over

Sandbar Mike
    Shoulda locked you up and threw away the key. I'll tell you what! All you truck driving, boat towing, dune buggy riding know nothing know it all's think you own the road. Well, guess what... you don't! If you ever pull up behind my Prius and expect me to pull over you are in for the scowling of a lifetime and a fist shaking you won't soon forget. I have 911 on my speed dial under "Bush loving, jacked up truck drivers with big wheels and tires who could care less about our environment or global warming" and I'm not afraid to use my cell phone, even while I'm driving, as long as it's for something as important as sending you directly to hell!!!!
    I agree Harry! But lets not forget, the gas peddle is on the right
    God Dam I hate slow drivers, If you see a faster moving vehicle coming up behind please,....... carefully merge to the slower right hand lane of travel. Life would be perfect.

Ziggy
    yesterday I had someone pull out slowly in front of me going along at 50. Not overly dangerous but they shouldn't have done it. So for imbarrasment factor I layed on the horn and you could see this old man jump on the throttle and I swear carbon came flying out of the tailpipe..LOL
    Then my wife hid her face in case it was someone she knew....

SummitKarl
    yesterday I had someone pull out slowly in front of me going along at 50. Not overly dangerous but they shouldn't have done it. So for imbarrasment factor I layed on the horn and you could see this old man jump on the throttle and I swear carbon came flying out of the tailpipe..LOL
    Then my wife hid her face in case it was someone she knew....
    that's a daily event out here for me, but I usally know the old goats

phebus
    that's a daily event out here for me, but I usally know the old goats
    Sorry Karl.

Jetaholic
    Actually, anyone that spends the kinda money that all of these playtoys cost and can't spend a few bucks to get their headlights adjusted correctly when towing are just inconsiderate MFers and deserve 'the ditch'!
    Actually, I'm willing to bet that they're not so much inconsiderate MFers, but moreso stupid MFers that don't even think about the fact that their headlight alignment is affected by the fact that their ass end is sagged down by the amount of weight that they're towing/hauling.
    Of course, the better solution IMHO is Air Lift's Smart Air system. Air bags with an onboard compressor with controller that reads a position sensor that automatically levels the truck while hauling, so the truck rides nice and level, which corrects the headlight alignment issue. I have this system on my Silverado and it works great.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12