Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need a Realtor 4 Corona/Norco/Riverside area

Dezertrider
    Thanks every one except Knucklehead. :jawdrop:
    Now I have plenty of people to call

have any norco questions be glad to try and answer them.

Ivan Dan
    I am Looking at moving from OC to the 951. I need a realtor that is good and not one that wants to stick me in the first house they find.
    I need a house that I can have RV/Boat storage and a Casitas or seperate living quarters in back.
    No its not for an extra girlfriend, Looks like I will have to start taking care of my parents.
    Can anyone help?
    Know of any good areas that have this type of house
    Thanks everyone for the plugs I really appreciate it! Just got in from Parker doing some Rhino riding and saw this.
    I would definitely love the opportunity to help you with your home search. Give me a call when you get a chance 951-371-6262 Home Office or 714-746-4496 Cell and we can talk about some of the details of what you are hoping to find.
    You can check out my websites as well....
    www.LiveinCorona.com (http://www.LiveinCorona.com)
    www.DanKaatz.com (http://www.DanKaatz.com)

AirtimeLavey
    well, Dan has already been plugged in this thread--so let me be the first to plug Rick aka AirtimeLavey
    lol when it comes to Las Vegas some of you fockers better remember to call ME
    Thanks for the plug, Dan. How's that Vegas market?
    Dezertrider, I'd be glad to help you any way I can. Ivan Dan's good, too.
    would this work for you
    http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/...t=0&p=1974078&
    You beat me to it B&W....lol. This is actually one of my listings. Call me or check out my website if you'd like more info on this. The second garage on this is incredible, and the price has changed significantly since it was first shown on HB. If you've got toys and no place to put them or work on them, then this place is ideal. It's in Chino, and centrally located to from OC, LA, Riverside and San Bernadino counties. Check it out.
    http://www.socalrealestatebyrick.com/f-properties.html Then look under "current inventory" on Oaks St.
    Anybody else looking in the Corona/S. Corona area, if you're looking around the mid $500k's, I just saw a killer deal on a pre-foreclosure over by the Trilogy golf course, off Temescal Cyn. Other houses in that area are going for over $640k. I'd suggest it for Drider, except that it does not have RV parking, and only two car garage.
    Also, have a great deal on home over in No. San Berdo. Only $310k. If anybody's tired of throwing money away on rent, this is a great way to step into ownership. Nice area of San Berdo. Check it out on the link above...it's the one on North "G" St.
    Ok, I'll stop. Just threw these up because two out of the three of them are HB or GlamisDunes members' homes.
    Good luck.

BoneDaddy
    Glad to hear you are making the move to the 951. My family and I made the move here about a year and half ago and are really glad to have made the move. We went a little further south down the 15 freeway so that we could get the extra land for the boat and stuff.
    If you are still looking, give me a call and I would be happy to show you all the homes in Corona and the surrounding areas. In todays market there are a ton of homes too see so that you can really shop for the best home that fits your needs.
    Michael Knutson
    866-576-7245 Cell

909punk
    If I go back to Corona.. I bet I wouldnt recognize it. I left in 93

blackcloud75

topless
    have any norco questions be glad to try and answer them.
    I have one.

I have one.
    yes what would that be.i think i know the hore trail is one way and is to be ridden counter clock wise! your on 5th or hillside?

topless
    yes what would that be.i think i know the hore trail is one way and is to be ridden counter clock wise! your on 5th or hillside?
    Not anymore. I live behind Frahm Dodge. My question is what is Tina's number?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast