Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need a Realtor 4 Corona/Norco/Riverside area

ChumpChange
    So how many PMs have you gotten from starting this thread?

Ivan Dan
    <------Didn't PM him

Dezertrider
    LOTS AND LOTS,
    Thanks every one!!1

Ivan Dan
    LOTS AND LOTS,
    Thanks every one!!1
    Good talking to ya earlier! I think there are some great looking houses in the e-mail I sent ya that match what you are looking for.
    Let me know what you think after you get a chance to look at them.

909punk
    Wow.. 4k feet and a million dollars in CORONA!
    I remember the only thing that much was Tom Sr's (Tom's Farm) the Vans family, and proberly my old skate buddy Mike Recks house..
    I forgot the cross streets.. But I know it was by "Upper". Use to be all orange groves.. But I am sure those are all gone and there is nothing but houses... I heard it was developed past Tom's Farm.. Amazing.
    I use to live off of El Cerrito.
    Is Lake Matthews all developed now to?

CA Stu
    Also, have a great deal on home over in No. San Berdo. Only $310k. If anybody's tired of throwing money away on rent, this is a great way to step into ownership. Nice area of San Berdo. Check it out on the link above...it's the one on North "G" St.
    Last time I drove down G St., I thought "G, this town is a ****ing dump!"
    Thanks
    CA Stu

CA Stu
    yes what would that be.i think i know the hore trail is one way and is to be ridden counter clock wise! your on 5th or hillside?
    Where is this trail of which you speak? :devil:
    Thanks
    CA Stu

AirtimeLavey
    Last time I drove down G St., I thought "G, this town is a ****ing dump!"
    Thanks
    CA Stu
    You need to drive "up" G st. Actually, up to North G St. Above 36th, at the foothills below the Castaways restaurant. There's a nice quiet community tucked in there. Tree lined streets, nice neighborhood you might not expect in other areas of San Berdo. If you've been there, then you'd know what I was talking about, but it sounds like you were too far south. Affordable homes are tough to find in So. Cal., especially for first time buyers. This is a great opportunity, in a nice house, on a decent size lot. Next time, drive north. You'll be surprised.
    <------------also didn't PM Dezertrider. Although, probably should have since he was asking for help. Ivan Dan seems to have it handled....he's in good hands. Good luck.

CA Stu
    You need to drive "up" G st. Actually, up to North G St. Above 36th, at the foothills below the Castaways restaurant. There's a nice quiet community tucked in there. Tree lined streets, nice neighborhood you might not expect in other areas of San Berdo. If you've been there, then you'd know what I was talking about, but it sounds like you were too far south. Affordable homes are tough to find in So. Cal., especially for first time buyers. This is a great opportunity, in a nice house, on a decent size lot. Next time, drive north. You'll be surprised.
    I was between 3rd and 5th, was that too far South?
    I hear ya, I was half kidding. The sprawl of San Berdoo is a lot nicer than downtown. It has to be...
    Thanks
    CA Stu
    PS I looked at the street sign (missed my turn), and I did think "G, this is a focking dump" and I laughed.

AirtimeLavey
    I was between 3rd and 5th, was that too far South?
    I hear ya, I was half kidding. The sprawl of San Berdoo is a lot nicer than downtown. It has to be...
    Thanks
    CA Stu
    PS I looked at the street sign (missed my turn), and I did think "G, this is a focking dump" and I laughed.
    No worries...yep, missing a turn further south and it's a whole different "feel".

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast