Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Need a Realtor 4 Corona/Norco/Riverside area

pixilatedpussy
    I am Looking at moving from OC to the 951. I need a realtor that is good and not one that wants to stick me in the first house they find.
    I need a house that I can have RV/Boat storage and a Casitas or seperate living quarters in back.
    No its not for an extra girlfriend, Looks like I will have to start taking care of my parents.
    Can anyone help?
    Know of any good areas that have this type of house
    Contact Hootersled, his brother is one!

HMF'er
    Wow.. 4k feet and a million dollars in CORONA!
    I remember the only thing that much was Tom Sr's (Tom's Farm) the Vans family, and proberly my old skate buddy Mike Recks house..
    I forgot the cross streets.. But I know it was by "Upper". Use to be all orange groves.. But I am sure those are all gone and there is nothing but houses... I heard it was developed past Tom's Farm.. Amazing.
    I use to live off of El Cerrito.
    Is Lake Matthews all developed now to?
    You would be lost south of Ontario Avenue. I'm lost and I grew up and still live here.

dicudmore
    Thanks for the plug, Dan. How's that Vegas market?
    The Vegas market is VERY strong if you are a buyer People panic-selling makes it pretty easy to walk in the door with a lot of equity...and its an absolute blast beating up on other agents--

Ivan Dan
    You would be lost south of Ontario Avenue. I'm lost and I grew up and still live here.
    Very true! I was bringing buyers out here when I started selling real estate in 2000 and its amazing just the difference in the last 7+ years how much its changed.
    We've lived in Corona for almost 4 years and we still learn new streets/short cuts and find new restraunts all the time.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234