Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Buy Gift Card

apluspatios
    Ive got a 5000.00 best buy gift card for sale for 3500.00 or trade for something!

djunkie
    5,000.00???? Wow!!!!

apluspatios
    I loaned my friend some money and he was having a hard time paying my back so he gave me the card as trade but I already have a 65 big screen and cant think of anything else I could want so I would rather have the cash or trade for something. Figured someone out here might want a system in there boat or something for there home.
    So any offers will be considered! Trade for golf cart, work truck, 3 month havasu home rental, sandrail, etc. pretty much anything that I might be interested in! so feel free to make any offers

OliverM5
    Sent an IM

MudPumper
    Sounds kinda shady to me.

djunkie
    Sounds kinda shady to me.
    I kinda got the same vibe. Never heard of someone getting a $5,000 gift card before but I guess it happens.

Eliminator 4 Life
    I kinda got the same vibe. Never heard of someone getting a $5,000 gift card before but I guess it happens.
    What are you tire kickin this guy to:sqeyes:

John.
    yeah, I agree. If he can get a $5k gift card, why can't he get you cash? Maybe he won it. Hey, I wonder if you could just cash in the gift card...

THATJEFFGUY
    yeah, I agree. If he can get a $5k gift card, why can't he get you cash? Maybe he won it. Hey, I wonder if you could just cash in the gift card...
    just go buy a CD with it...and ask for the change in cash !

Screemy1
    sounds scary... you could get it, call the number to see the balance, then when you feel better hearing the balance.... you drive away to Bestbuy to purchase, get to register and balance gone...... because the guy you bought it from used the cards numbe for an online purchase while you drove to the store..... and now he has cash and merchendise and you have your ASS in your hand....... I would pass..... to easy to get screwed with all the gift card scams out there...... just my 2 cents

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast