Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Wtf?

Devilman
    Yes, now take the bandana off your forehead and pull your drawers up son before you get hurt......now run along.
    "Aw man, I be keepin it real. You're lucky I got yearbook after school today, or it would be on, foo. I'd bus a cap in yo ass tomorrow, but I got study hall. Just watch yer back, s'all I'm sayin.....
    *(flashing of random gang signs)*
    We outta heah...."
    LMAO

Biglue
    "Aw man, I be keepin it real. You're lucky I got yearbook after school today, or it would be on, foo. I'd bus a cap in yo ass tomorrow, but I got study hall. Just watch yer back, s'all I'm sayin.....
    *(flashing of random gang signs)*
    We outta heah...."
    LMAO
    You're gonna "earn it" here talking that shit. 396 will even give you his "stamp of approval" on your chest to prove it.

RiverDave
    What a bunch of fags. My comment was directed to the fact that people will bitch about it on here, but say NOTHING to the kids. The "adults" are afraid of kids. How great is that?
    Consider this for a second. If the kids are a bunch of little bitches dressed like that, what are the odds that they would take an ass whoopin like a man? What are the odds that one of them might whip out a ____________ and turn that into an entirely different scenario in a hurry.
    RD

Devilman
    You're gonna "earn it" here talking that shit. 396 will even give you his "stamp of approval" on your chest to prove it.
    Uh huh..... The only "stamp" 396 will be utilizing, will be the one on the postcard he sends to 460 askin him to come over & help him with his bottom, the bottom of his boat, I mean....

Wet Dream
    Consider this for a second. If the kids are a bunch of little bitches dressed like that, what are the odds that they would take an ass whoopin like a man? What are the odds that one of them might whip out a ____________ and turn that into an entirely different scenario in a hurry.
    RD
    Damn you RD, you had to bring a little bit of reality into this, didn't you?
    RD SUX

Wet Dream
    Wow.....you're always causing sh*t aren't cha?
    I'm the ass that brings the other point of view, and having a keyboard in front of me makes me a professional.

460 jus getn it
    So your saying if they were black it would look better??Yep, add some spinning wheel chains, house shoes and boom boxes and we are set.
    Leave it to someone to turn a thread this direction.

photo chick
    I'm the ass that brings the other point of view, and having a keyboard in front of me makes me a professional.
    Thanks for the new sig line honey!!!

Wet Dream
    I heard you were Amish.....
    http://en.music.wikia.com/images/thu...rd_Al_-_03.jpg

White and nerdy

Wet Dream
    Thanks for the new sig line honey!!!
    Glad I could contribute.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast