Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Glamis trip Feb 10-12th

Mrs. casean
    Damn biatches!!!!! You guys are a chaty crowd.....what is everyone excited about this trip!!??!?!?!?! :crossx:
    I am. I took a four hour power nap yesterday, with the helpof a half bottle of NyQuil , and woke and went to town on the Rhino, two hours later and she's ready for Glamis. Lauren is back to normal, no fever, so looks like the MOCKS ARE GOING TO GLAMIS!!!!!!
    I'll get some pics of the Rhino up.
    Plan is to leave Friday 6AM from our house in Rancho Cucamonga (10 and 15FWY crossing) Should be at the 10/91 interchange around 6:30am. I think the best place to meet is actually the Rest Stop off the 10 FWY just past "Whitewater" near the windmills. It's got lots of parking and room for us all to meet. I'll see if I can post a Map of it. Let me know what you guys think.
    Chris
    I'm so glad she's back to normal! Thats great news Chris! And are you feeling better too? So looks like everyone is still going to make it! I'm ready! I'm getting the dog packed up (she got her own travel bag
    ) Suitcase is half way packed, and I'm half way ready w/ the food. I think we are going to just stay at camp Saturday night for dinner instead of go to get pizza. So that's our plan for Saturday night dinner. Well I'm so glad you guys are all better! It's on :crossx:

sigepmock
    I'm going to start another Glamis trip Part two thread with directions and meeting areas.

Mrs. casean
    I think it would be fun to take a picture of all our Rhino's all lined up together! First Rhino trip to Glamis for many of us!

Cole Trickle
    I think it would be fun to take a picture of all our Rhino's all lined up together! First Rhino trip to Glamis for many of us!
    Agreed
    I think you have gone a wee bit Rhino crazy!!!! :crossx:

Ivan Dan
    Agreed
    What are you talking about? Ha Ha Ha I think we ALL have around here.

Cole Trickle
    What are you talking about? Ha Ha Ha I think we ALL have around here.
    I wonder if I can write the Rhino off as a business exspense?Put some stickers on it and ask my boss for a montly allowance..... :idea:
    I know you can since you used it to preview a property the other day!! :crossx:

Mrs. casean
    Agreed
    Ivan Dan's right... we all have We'll have fun though!

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021