Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NHRA PHX / Chandler, AZ this weekend??

TAF
    Anyone else going? I'm taking my 2 kids on Sat.:sqeyes: :sqeyes:

squirt'nmyload
    Anyone else going? I'm taking my 2 kids on Sat.:sqeyes: :sqeyes:
    i would rob but i'm leavin for pittsburgh tonight and don't get back till next week

Xlration Marine
    Not. I can sit in my back yard and listen to it. From bloody Chandler!! Went once, they don't seem to give a stink about the fans. Unlike the IHBA. Guess thats why there not on the telly as much any more.

squirt'nmyload
    Not. I can sit in my back yard and listen to it. From bloody Chandler!! Went once, they don't seem to give a stink about the fans. Unlike the IHBA. Guess thats why there not on the telly as much any more.
    tell me about it.....when i lived i ahwatukee i could hear them from inside the house.

TAF
    i would rob but i'm leavin for pittsburgh tonight and don't get back till next week
    Just jok'n w/ ya. She's a great lady, wish I was as lucky. Snow in Pitts?:idea:
    Have fun. We gotta go boat'n soon.

squirt'nmyload
    Just jok'n w/ ya. She's a great lady, wish I was as lucky. Snow in Pitts?:idea:
    Have fun. We gotta go boat'n soon.
    she's coming with...and the dumb dog!!! ....i could live without seein snow!!.....plannin a boat trip the first and second weekends ummmm errrrr ahhhh hell every weekend in march...i'll keep you updated

Xlration Marine
    Yea even the drag boats rattle off those hills over there in the tooky.

bubbletop409
    Went once, they don't seem to give a stink about the fans. Unlike the IHBA.
    The NHRA quit caring about the fans and the sportsman racers, who are the backbone of the sport a long time ago. They cater to the Pro's and the TV audience, often making poor decisions, cause the show must go on. Save your money and go to the IHBA races in April.

TAF
    The NHRA quit caring about the fans and the sportsman racers, who are the backbone of the sport a long time ago. They cater to the Pro's and the TV audience, often making poor decisions, cause the show must go on. Save your money and go to the IHBA races in April.
    :idea: Whose money should I save?

TAF
    to bad you feel that way, sunday was off the hook, biggest crowd i've seen in 5 years, awesome show, including the sportsman classes !!!
    Had a great time w/ my kids. My daughter's boyfriend and his family were there. I probably wouldn't have had as good of a time because I did notice some of the issues stated by others earlier in this thread. My kids had a great time therefore I did too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast