Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ***free To Good Home***

riverjunkie
    Thank you for putting those up for me, I haven't figured that out yet. I appreciate it!!

OutCole'd
    Thank you for putting those up for me, I haven't figured that out yet. I appreciate it!!
    No problem. Boxers are the best, I have two already.

watergun4u
    great looking dogs, i wish i lived closer i would take daisy in a flash , she looks just like the female i have now, who is 13 years old !

riverjunkie
    great looking dogs, i wish i lived closer i would take daisy in a flash , she looks just like the female i have now, who is 13 years old !
    Do you have any pictures, I would like to see how she looks.

riverjunkie
    Ok heres a few more pictures of the girls if you can see past the nose marks on the sliding door

riverjunkie
    Thought I'd show off my pup to while I was at it!!! Then I better get to bed seeing as its 12:15am and I need to be bright eyed and bushy tailed for Irvine in the morning. See ya.

Havasu Carrera
    I would take them both but they don't look window trained.
    They are pretty irresistable. Especially as a pair. Hope you can keep them together. They look like they would be a blast together at the sand bar. OFF WEEKENDS especially. Do they stick to eachother like a pair around the yard? How trained are they? House Trained? Do they listen?http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...era/Boxers.jpg

riverjunkie
    I would take them both but they don't look window trained.
    They are pretty irresistable. Especially as a pair. Hope you can keep them together. They look like they would be a blast together at the sand bar. OFF WEEKENDS especially. Do they stick to eachother like a pair around the yard? How trained are they? House Trained? Do they listen?http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...era/Boxers.jpg
    As far as sticking together, it depends if they are friends at that moment, they are usually all together but thats because they come running when they hear us and all try and get our attention together. When they are just kickin back you will find them in different areas of the yard. As far as training is concerned, somewhat, that is why I feel they need to go to a good home, I just do not have the time they deserve to mold them into the one we have had for 6 years, and they are boxers so they do need attention. As far as the house training is concerned, I do not have a doggy door so they are outside all day and then have access to our game room at night and we leave the door open and they go out to go potty, so I would say yes. On the listening, its a little difficult to get 3 dogs to listen seperately, however they are learning.

Schiada Time
    My fiancee and I and her 10-year old little girl would like to meet the dogs and play with them a bit to get a feel for their disposition. We are seriously interested. Let us know when is a good time to meet. We are in Fullerton, Ca. PM me for your address or location or call me at 714-276-5268. My name is Travis

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast