Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ***free To Good Home***

Schiada Time
    By the way we are interested in Daisy.

riverjunkie
    By the way we are interested in Daisy.
    Let me get back to you this afternoon, I am not sure what your schedule is today, however we have a up in the air obligation to help my granmother with some furniture. When I find out for sure what is going on I will let you know.
    Thank you,
    Renee

Schiada Time
    We wouldn't be able to meet up today but are fairly flexible during the week. Just let us know. I can be reached via PM.
    Thanks

riverjunkie
    We wouldn't be able to meet up today but are fairly flexible during the week. Just let us know. I can be reached via PM.
    Thanks
    I will be in contact one day this week, maybe we can set something up for Thursday or Friday in the evening, my hubby will be in San Diego on Mon & Tues.
    Anyone else, that leaves 1 more!!!!
    Thanks,
    Renee

Schiada Time
    I will let my fiancee know. Friday would probably be better for us if that works for you as my stepdaughter goes to her Dad's Thursday evenings and we definitely want her to be part of this. We will talk to you guys this week.
    Travis

Schiada Time
    Renee- Thank you for a great dog. My stepdaughter is thrilled and Daisy has already found her way around the house and we have ran around with her and thrown toys for her in the backyard. It was nice meeting you and maybe we will run into you guys on the water or at Ming. We will post some pics as soon as the madness of the wedding and honeymoon slow down. Thanks again for this new addition to our family.
    Schiada Time-Travis

riverjunkie
    Renee- Thank you for a great dog. My stepdaughter is thrilled and Daisy has already found her way around the house and we have ran around with her and thrown toys for her in the backyard. It was nice meeting you and maybe we will run into you guys on the water or at Ming. We will post some pics as soon as the madness of the wedding and honeymoon slow down. Thanks again for this new addition to our family.
    Schiada Time-Travis
    It was nice meeting you all as well. I hope you all enjoy her, she is a sweety. I can see she will be very happy. Looking forward to family photos. Congratulations on the marriage and good luck with all of that, I know how hectic it gets so relax and enjoy and we look forward to hearing from you guys when everything cools down.
    Thanks again,
    Renee

Eliminator 4 Life
    Schiada Time-Travis
    Travis as a dog lover I just wanted to tell you thanks for taking one of her dogs into your family. I would rather see someone like take one of the dogs then have them go to the pound. Best of luck and congrats.

Da Twins
    are both dog gone , my son wants a boxer
    please post reply or call 951-733-4006
    thanks Dan

Schiada Time
    As of Friday evening Dixie was still available. PM Riverjunkie. They are located in Norwalk.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast