Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ***free To Good Home***

riverjunkie
    are both dog gone , my son wants a boxer
    please post reply or call 951-733-4006
    thanks Dan
    Today is your lucky day, I just got a call from the people who were going to take Dixie tomorrow and they cannot take her after all, there landlord will not allow it. If you want her she is available. I have tried to call you, no answer, PM'D you with my numbers give me a call.
    Renee

Schiada Time
    I took Dasiy for a walk today at the park around the corner from our house and she minded very well. Ariel (my stepdaughter) and I played fetch with her in the yard today and Daisy hung out with me this evening while I BBO'd a London Broil and sucked down a few beers. She just kept bringing her fetch toys and I kept throwing them. She is hanging out in the house with me right now while I post and watch TV and aside from trying to turn my fiancee' slippers into chew toys she is being very mellow.
    Renee- Did she use to kick over her food bowl? She has been knocking over her food bowl and eating her meals off the pavement. Maybe we do not have the ratio of wet to dry food right? Just curious if she did this before.

wfoflat
    Its nice to see the right thing happen to those dogs.Good luck to everyone involved.

riverjunkie
    I took Dasiy for a walk today at the park around the corner from our house and she minded very well. Ariel (my stepdaughter) and I played fetch with her in the yard today and Daisy hung out with me this evening while I BBO'd a London Broil and sucked down a few beers. She just kept bringing her fetch toys and I kept throwing them. She is hanging out in the house with me right now while I post and watch TV and aside from trying to turn my fiancee' slippers into chew toys she is being very mellow.
    Renee- Did she use to kick over her food bowl? She has been knocking over her food bowl and eating her meals off the pavement. Maybe we do not have the ratio of wet to dry food right? Just curious if she did this before.
    Yes she did, they both do. We only feed dry food, so never gets too messy, but yes for some reason they do make racket with those bowls. Glad to hear she is adjusting well.

riverjunkie
    I left.

riverjunkie
    I meant 1 left!

riverjunkie
    bump

Schiada Time
    Bump For A Great Dog

riverjunkie
    Bump For A Great Dog
    Thanks for the bump Travis!

riverjunkie