Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: ***free To Good Home***

riverjunkie
    I would just like to say thank you to all that tried to help find these doggies homes, this evening, just by chance, the girls and I ran into a gentleman who was looking to get a boxer puppy as his female boxer had recently passed and his boy boxer was lonely. So we sent Dixie to her new home where I am sure she will be loved and cared for as she should.
    I would like to again thank Travis (Schiada Time) and his family for taking Daisy into their home.
    I am just very happy that both of these dogs are in good homes were they will be loved. A happy ending.
    Thank you all again,
    Renee

Schiada Time
    Renee- Daisy has been awesome. Ariel and I are walking her every night after work and school around the neighborhood and she is adjusting well. She loves to fetch in the backyard and hang out with us back there while we do whatever. Thanks again for a good dog. I hope dixie got a good home as well.
    Travis

Big Kahunaa
    Renee- Daisy has been awesome. Ariel and I are walking her every night after work and school around the neighborhood and she is adjusting well. She loves to fetch in the backyard and hang out with us back there while we do whatever. Thanks again for a good dog. I hope dixie got a good home as well.
    Travis
    are you the travis from trucking mag

Schiada Time
    Big Kahunna- I worked at Truckin' for nearly 6 years. I am now the Editor at StreetTrucks Magazine.

Big Kahunaa
    you held my boxer at the gas station on the weekend of cbbb glad the dog's went to good places her is a pic oh her when you saw her
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ry_Sitting.jpg

Schiada Time
    Big Kahunna- I remember. Nice to hear from you again. How is that little one doing now? Has to be getting pretty big.
    Travis

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345