Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: St.Patties Delta Lunch Run 3-17

acatitude
    Great seeing you and the mrs Troy, sorry to hear about your motor, we all dread that.. you got a seat in the howard anytimne you want .......

Obsessive Compulsive
    Damn it was fun while it lasted. We had a great time seeing so many of our hot boat friends so early in the year. I was burnt a peeling for the seminar I had to speak at in New Orleans Monday
    I have to thank Pierre for the tow. I feel like an arse that Karma didnt keep you on the water since you didnt even think twice about towing our broke asses to the dock. Thank you
    Hulshot- thanks for the quick ride across Franks tract, your boat kicks ass.
    Tunnel-T- That ride back in with you guys, well lets just say that my 6am flight out the next morning had a zero fun factor
    I may be calling on some of you guys once I figure what broke. Dont know what let go but the wife thinks it was due to making it up Holland Cut at nothing less than 100mph. NExt time we will have to slow down and take some pics so we can enjoy the whole day.
    See you all in Shasta.:idea:
    Racer
    NO problem Troy. On karma, I still would tow anyone. Like I'v never been tow before.

TUNNEL T
    Hey!! Another great day! Still can't believe it was that nice in March!! Always fun to see the peeps and it was great to meet the new ones.
    Thanks to the Waffleman and Hulshot for the rides, everyone for the goodtimes, and Mr & Mrs T for the late evening hospitality.
    Thanks for posting pics NP!!
    ANYTIME SWEETY! . we were thinking maybe on the next day out we make a stop on the way in to casa de prieto . the booze is free and the times are good! T

DCBob
    Hey T, how's it going w da lower unit Ya hear anything yet?
    On another note.......I guess I dinged a prop pretty good on the way in and I was wondering what the shipping address is to the prop guru? Could ya pass that on to me or NP? Thanks buddy

acatitude
    hey bob saw yhe e ride at jeffs when I picked mine up today.. damn he does awesome work, Ive never seen that junk so purdy , an thanks Denise, it came out awesome. can't wait to get it wet

DCBob
    hey bob saw yhe e ride at jeffs when I picked mine up today.. damn he does awesome work, Ive never seen that junk so purdy , an thanks Denise, it came out awesome. can't wait to get it wet
    Yeah thanks Ken, I was "supervising" a little while she did your lettering when I dropped off the junk..........looking good man!!!!!! Now we'll need to set up a day just to test run the new name
    Whatd ya think of the new Los ride? Pretty cool huh?

acatitude
    The Los ride........ just pure sweet

TUNNEL T
    Hey T, how's it going w da lower unit Ya hear anything yet?
    On another note.......I guess I dinged a prop pretty good on the way in and I was wondering what the shipping address is to the prop guru? Could ya pass that on to me or NP? Thanks buddy
    I'LL SWING BY ONE OF VTHESE DAYS AND I';LL SEND IT OUT FOR YA . ALL MY BOXES ALREADY HAVE shipping labels on them. sorry about all the caps . that would take too much time to retype . dah !!!!! T

DCBob
    I'LL SWING BY ONE OF VTHESE DAYS AND I';LL SEND IT OUT FOR YA . ALL MY BOXES ALREADY HAVE shipping labels on them. sorry about all the caps . that would take too much time to retype . dah !!!!! T
    Thanks T. We're goin to LA this weekend be back Monday or after

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223