Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many rolls of paper towels do you use per day?

lewiville
    Just finished my birthday party and used two rolls of paper towels. I was wondering what every one else uses on the average per day. seems like I use about 1 every two days

About 1 every couple weeks.
    But I don't spill much.

Old Texan
    1 roll every 4-5 days unless my grandkids are over. When they arrive it averages 1 roll every 4-5 hours or so......

Tom Brown
    I use two sheets per day. Three sheets when the Grammys are on.

lewiville
    I use two sheets per day. Three sheets when the Grammys are on.
    Im not talking about "ass wipe"

HocusPocus
    we don't use any paper towels. we have a bunch of small hand towels we use for cleaning up.

BadKachina
    My wife uses a roll or more a day. She also vacuums twice a day so we buy a vacuum every six months. Can you say OCD? Our house is like a model home, nothing is every dirty or out of place. We also don't wear shoes in the house and you could eat off the hardwood floors.

THATJEFFGUY
    My wife uses a roll or more a day. She also vacuums twice a day so we buy a vacuum every six months. Can you say OCD? Our house is like a model home, nothing is every dirty or out of place. We also don't wear shoes in the house and you could eat off the hardwood floors.
    We're the same way....too anal..OCD ! But I did solve the vacuum buying problem, we bought a Kirby. It was about a grand...but will last forever !

sorry dog
    One sheet is never enough.

BadKachina
    We're the same way....too anal..OCD ! But I did solve the vacuum buying problem, we bought a Kirby. It was about a grand...but will last forever !
    I here you, we just buy 500 dollar Dyson's or the top of the line Hoover at the time. They don't sell cheap vacuums as far as my wife is concerned. It's ok, I'm passive aggressive and take it out on her by buying boats parts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast