1968 wickens flat bottom. 390FE motor with less than a season on engine, casale v-drive with 15% overdrive, SS two blade prop. Gelcoat is about two years old, still looks new. Has Msd ignition and dist., holley carb, dual plane intake, small cam in it. Motor was built by Basko engines a few years ago. Boat runs great. Will include extras with boat if you would like. I have a spare short block 390, spare set of heads, rockers, two 3 blade props, and a spare casale box that is tore apart and needs new bearings but is all there. More than 8,000 went into it in the past couple of years. Nothing needed to go to the lake, but I would recomend putting in a new interior to make the book look better. I would like to get close to half of what was put into it recently so $4,000 obo CASH TALKS. Here are some pics of it, sorry about not being the best, but all I have is a camera phone. Also can somebody put them up here for me, as I dont know how. Pics at http://s129.photobucket.com/albums/p239/desertdueler/
If you are interested Pm me, write up here, or e-mail me at modifierracing@hotmail.com
Dan