Thread: 68 wickens v-drive flat bottom

79centurion
    1968 wickens flat bottom. 390FE motor with less than a season on engine, casale v-drive with 15% overdrive, SS two blade prop. Gelcoat is about two years old, still looks new. Has Msd ignition and dist., holley carb, dual plane intake, small cam in it. Motor was built by Basko engines a few years ago. Boat runs great. Will include extras with boat if you would like. I have a spare short block 390, spare set of heads, rockers, two 3 blade props, and a spare casale box that is tore apart and needs new bearings but is all there. More than 8,000 went into it in the past couple of years. Nothing needed to go to the lake, but I would recomend putting in a new interior to make the book look better. I would like to get close to half of what was put into it recently so $4,000 obo CASH TALKS. Here are some pics of it, sorry about not being the best, but all I have is a camera phone. Also can somebody put them up here for me, as I dont know how. Pics at http://s129.photobucket.com/albums/p239/desertdueler/
    If you are interested Pm me, write up here, or e-mail me at modifierracing@hotmail.com
    Dan

79centurion
    TTT, boat looks much better in person than the pics. Still trying to get better pics.
    Dan

79centurion
    Will also trade up or down. Looking for a circle boat, built BBC preferably blower or procharged, or a hydro. Let me know what you guys got. This will make a great lake boat for somebody. The only reason I am selling it is I cant use three lake boats. This boat was wickens personal boat for a period of time.
    Dan

79centurion
    TTT for the morning crew.
    Dan

strohpaul
    bump

79centurion
    Thanks strohpaul, Still for sale TTT Will also take a twin turbo setup in part/full trade depending on what it is/comes with.
    Dan

79centurion
    TTT, anyone?
    Dan

RUSSO

79centurion
    Sale pending
    Dan

79centurion
    It sold to the first person that looked at it And I got the full 4K. It will now strictly be a river and havasu boat. Owner has a house in Havi.
    Dan