Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: That time of the year again....

It that time of the year....The season has opened for the annual "Refinery fire/explosion-sowecanjackupthepriceoffuel" Today's noon news said to expect a $.40-.50 cent/gallon price jump over and above the rising price now because of a refinery fire in Texas and other refinerys are shutting down for routine maintenance. Seems strange there never is a fire or explosion when the prime drive season is winding down or they do their "routine maintenance" in the off season.

Jordy
    Thanks alot Dub-ya!!!
    p.s. that was put there for those who don't understand the theory of supply and demand and need a conspiracy scapegoat, and for the tree huggers who haven't allowed a new refinery to be built in 30 years or so and don't understand the theory of supply and demand!!!

Biglue
    Thanks alot Dub-ya!!!
    p.s. that was put there for those who don't understand the theory of supply and demand and need a conspiracy scapegoat, and for the tree huggers who haven't allowed a new refinery to be built in 30 years or so and don't understand the theory of supply and demand!!!
    Supply and demand????

Jordy
    Supply and demand????
    OK, Lue, just for you, I'll put it into terms that you can comprende:
    Let's say that INS deports 4 of your lawn mowing crew, that would cut into your supply, while at the same time, you low-ball the union landscapers with your crew of vagabond illegals and pick up a few extra contracts for apartment and townhouse lawns, so now your demand increases. How many extra cases of Bud Light are you going to be buying a week for your now limited supply of labor, in order to meet demand???

Biglue
    OK, Lue, just for you, I'll put it into terms that you can comprende:
    Let's say that INS deports 4 of your lawn mowing crew, that would cut into your supply, while at the same time, you low-ball the union landscapers with your crew of vagabond illegals and pick up a few extra contracts for apartment and townhouse lawns, so now your demand increases. How many extra cases of Bud Light are you going to be buying a week for your now limited supply of labor, in order to meet demand???
    None.......460 delivers. Bucket-o-chicken per case.

460 jus getn it
    Holy mother of god.
    Lue feel free to take jordys foot out of you ass any time.............LMAO

Biglue
    Holy mother of god.
    Lue feel free to take jordys foot out of you ass any time.............LMAO
    Touche'......wash my shoe off once you get it out of your ass and return it to me........wouldja?

460 jus getn it
    Touche'......wash my shoe off once you get it out of your ass and return it to me........wouldja? Yea i saw that, even a blind horse finds water sometime. Nice one bitch

HCS
    A barrel of oil was at the lowest level in 7 years last month. Any one see the prices dive at their local gas station??
    Not freaking here, the price dropped maybe a dime a gallon if that.
    When the price per barrel goes up the local stations don't have a any problem at all jacking the price up 2 and 3 bucks per gallon. But when the price drops they knock it down pennies. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif
    There... now I feel better. Not! http://www.***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

Throttle
    A barrel of oil was at the lowest level in 7 years last month. Any one see the prices dive at their local gas station??
    Not freaking here, the price dropped maybe a dime a gallon if that.
    When the price per barrel goes up the local stations don't have a any problem at all jacking the price up 2 and 3 bucks per gallon. But when the price drops they knock it down pennies. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif
    There... now I feel better. Not! http://www.***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif
    I think I paid more for gas earlier today when I left irvine... but through parker it seemed lower

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast