Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: does what kinda boat you own make you better than others??

707dog
    i know this is gonna be a funny azz thread but seriuosly!! does having a certain style or manufacture make you better or above somebody who couldnt go almost bankrupt to have the king of the lake boat???
    this comes from a dip shit at work who always trys bashing on my family mover(but after im done clowin his azz he leaves my area) cause he has a bigger and faster boat(no name brands mentioned) which he pays almost 1k a month for:idea: ... does this make you better than a friend,co-worker, family member..ect???

riverbound
    Only if you own a DCB......DCB owners are above everyone else

JESSE
    no and any one who thinks so is a jerk.

raff
    In one word NO. If your out on the water and having fun thats all that maters..

acatitude
    Naw Dog as long as your on the water and havin fun it doesnt matter what your drivin,and you can tie your family hauler next to my grocery getter any time,,,,,, unless of course its a slow ass dcb .. N-shit.. its all good bro...

707dog
    Naw Dog as long as your on the water and havin fun it doesnt matter what your drivin,and you can tie your family hauler next to my grocery getter any time,,,,,, unless of course its a slow ass dcb .. N-shit.. its all good bro...
    hey BC i feel the same..just thats the best he can throw at me but everytime i send him packin with his head hung low cause i hurt his feelings..so it had me thinking and wondering how many people think the same stupid chit???
    and it wont be long before the tie ropes will be serving there purpose

shippingguy
    In one word NO. If your out on the water and having fun thats all that maters..
    EXACTLY!!! Well said.

dragboat
    The bad thing the ahole is doing is giving people the idea that anyone that owns something nice is an ahole like him. To bad he does this, he's breeding haters.

Xlration Marine
    Gotta have a custom. But I could care less about the guy in the ski boat. Well until he starts to turn left while looking right. I've built a bunch and I planning on tooling up a 23'-24' mod vp this fall. I like building them, I'm at peace with the world, until I get on the water. I'll have a new boat next year. Heck the one I'm running now only has about 30 hours on it. I will run it this year and then set it aside. But it doesn't matter to me what you have, just as long as mine is new every year.

If I was starting a family I would not have the boat I do. I would still have my Bayliner. All that maters is your on the water with the family having a good time.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast