Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Saw a beautiful truck for sale at Fairway Ford.........

DILLIGAF
    Damn thing was beautiful. Lift kit, big tires, big rims, diesel, F-250, 4X and all pearl white. Pretty much one of the nicest trucks I have seen. Damn price was $58K+
    So much for that truck.....

Jordy
    C'mon now Tom, you're a baller!!!
    Did it have the new, soon to be discontinued Powerstroke in it???

DILLIGAF
    I don't know....I don't follow that stuff too much. I have to admit visually looking at it I thought to myself that maybe it was a good time to get a new truck but when I saw the price I was like WTF!

Jordy
    If it was me, I'd go with the new body style Chevy or GMC with the tried and true engine/transmission package.

mbrown2
    Sounds like a lot of $$...
    buddy just got a price on an 07 4x4 XLT Loaded Powerstoke for approximately 36-37K...heck throw a lift and wheels for 5K and you have a pretty nice truck for a lot less then 56K

HammerDown
    C'mon now Tom, you're a baller!!!
    Jordy...with all due respects, even with a turd under the hood of that Ford it's still a better looking truck than a Chevy/CMC, any day of the week.
    Chevy trucks look like they fell off the Ugly Tree and hit every branch on the way down.

LAND_LOVER69
    Southern Comfort Conversions (http://www.scomfort.com/)
    Nice looking trucks but not nice enough to pay that much for a Ford.

ultra27jay
    Buy The Truck U Want For As Cheap As U Can And Then Bring It To Me And Ill Save U A Ton Of Money.....:d :d

Jordy
    Jordy...with all due respects, even with a turd under the hood of that Ford it's still a better looking truck than a Chevy/CMC, any day of the week.
    Chevy trucks look like they fell off the Ugly Tree and hit every branch on the way down.
    The new ones look alot more Ford and Dodge'ish than they ever have. Another couple body style changes and it won't matter anyway.
    Besides, I'd rather be behind the wheel of a truck that runs than sitting on the side of the road waiting for a tow truck, or on a first name basis with my service writer because I got something without any real world test time. Sure does look nice though. Really brings out the color of that flatbed...

dumbandyoung
    Damn thing was beautiful. Lift kit, big tires, big rims, diesel, F-250, 4X and all pearl white. Pretty much one of the nicest trucks I have seen. Damn price was $58K+
    So much for that truck.....
    Thats because those guys charge 8k for the lift. I was thinking about having my done and just added in the loan until Claremont Ford told me what they wanted for it. I almost spit my coffee in the salespersons face from laughter.
    let me break it down...
    Fabtec 6" lift $1300
    20" rims and 37" tires $3500
    Install $ 300
    +________
    $ 5100
    So where do they come up with 8k?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast