Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Saw a beautiful truck for sale at Fairway Ford.........

HammerDown
    [QUOTE='78 gt boat;2412828]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r224/RYDNDTY/Img0080.jpg
    What kills me about a truck like this is...being all jacked up and what not, big off road tires and all > will ya ever take it off road and actually use it and get it dirty? Or just run it to Wal*Mart for some more ArmorAll?
    And the bed is useless..pretty much, unless ya carry the Carbon fiber/Diamond Plate ladder in it for accessing the truck
    J/K...of coures. Ford makes the BEST LOOKIN Trucks on the road...!

Hardly Satisfied
    that's a sweet truck

dumbandyoung
    very badass truck..i would put the crome bumper back on though

HYPNAUTIC
    If it was me, I'd go with the new body style Chevy or GMC with the tried and true engine/transmission package.
    i pretty sure Chevy and GMC dont want your endorsment on their products. it would only hurt sales

dumbandyoung
    [QUOTE='78 gt boat;2412828]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r224/RYDNDTY/Img0080.jpg
    What kills me about a truck like this is...being all jacked up and what not, big off road tires and all > will ya ever take it off road and actually use it and get it dirty? Or just run it to Wal*Mart for some more ArmorAll?
    And the bed is useless..pretty much, unless ya carry the Carbon fiber/Diamond Plate ladder in it for accessing the truck
    J/K...of coures. Ford makes the BEST LOOKIN Trucks on the road...!
    too much black for my taste. id put some billet on the front and go back to the crome bumper. i bet that stereo sounds bitchen..if i was gonna do that i wouldve just bought an expedition.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123