Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: "wtf"

QuickJet
    I don't ****ing like it here anymore...:notam: Uncle Tooney became a full nut swinger. Roland sold his boat & joined a convent! Lucky is border line straight... The "cubic inch brothas" are busy building real boats & got all serious n shit! Kimmie is starving for attention. Dmonsta... lets not go there (refer to pics in the v-drive section... ) Hater... became a lover & his brother quit sucking dick! Also I confirmed that Quick Jet is a serious sheep smacker! Roman 1 still cuts a little salami from time to time... So therefore I just don't see any reason to hang here any more...
    Yup, total "sheep Smacker" here. It used to be black sheep, brown sheep or white sheep. It didn't matter. However, after hangin out with Dmontzsta it is now stricktly "white sheep" only
    And I knew you never really sat in Cole Cash and farted like you said you did. Your ass is so loose that the only way you know that you farted is when people tell you .

Kim Hanson
    Yup, total "sheep Smacker" here. It used to be black sheep, brown sheep or white sheep. It didn't matter. However, after hangin out with Dmontzsta it is now stricktly "white sheep" only
    And I knew you never really sat in Cole Cash and farted like you said you did. Your ass is so loose that the only way you know that you farted is when people tell you .
    Get him one of Donalds fart tubes :idea: everytime he farts it will sound like a kazzo..........( . )( . )...............

photo chick
    I would sure like to see pictures of you trying..where there is a will, there is a way ..........( . )( . ).............:idea:
    I can promise you that won't happen!

Tom Brown
    We're mired in a conciliatory air in Bench Racers these days.
    I don't like it. No sir, I don't like it one bit.
    Well, I must go. The plastic flamingos on my lawn need relocating to fresh locations. I wouldn't want to develop a thatch problem.

We're mired in a conciliatory air in Bench Racers these days.
    I don't like it. No sir, I don't like it one bit.
    Well, I must go. The plastic flamingos on my lawn need relocating to fresh locations. I wouldn't want to develop a thatch problem.
    Tom we actually had 3 of those when I was a kid. I was in charge of placing them between the Birds of Paradise plants. That was 40 years ago. They were a bit dated then. I remember them vividly, they were faded pink from the sun beating on them. And the winds would always blow them right off their wire legs and I'd have to retrieve them from the neighbor's yards. I went by the old place a while back and the Bird of Paradise plants are doing well. No sign of the flamingos tho.
    I'm glad your garage sale purchasing is going well and you're keeping up with the cutting edge trends of Canadian garden decor. Stay away from that JBB dude and it should minimize your thatch risks.
    btw if lucky ever comes to visit you I'd hide the flamingos and any other animal likenesses you might have decorating the garden as well as any type of farm animals you might have out back.

MAXIMUS
    I had my way 6 ways to the sun with that sled before you showed up. You might find some dried matter here & there... You are one lucky biatch indeed... take good care of that thing & don't ***** it out to the next duche bag!

dmontzsta
    Don't tempt me Maxi, chopping some cocks in your mouth is just a click away!

MAXIMUS
    Don't tempt me Maxi, chopping some cocks in your mouth is just a click away!
    Listen jr... after that last photo comparison done on you in v-drives I would be laying kinda loooooooowwwwwwww.....:devil: lol

dmontzsta
    Listen jr... after that last photo comparison done on you in v-drives I would be laying kinda loooooooowwwwwwww.....:devil: lol
    Alright then, who do you think would score more chicks? gollum or a clingon? round 1.
    See you in Bako!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast