Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: h.t.m boats

40FlatDeck
    I think the above post should be deleted...
    I agree.

HTMNBR9
    Flying dont say sorry for the s*it there are alot of haters but i have an htm and i honestly believe NOONE knows what happend i know lia and fred and they were not there everyone on board is dead.. could of been your steering thing could of been bad water, driver error , mechanical problem who knows but no matter what did or didnt happen it sucks and everyone talks about this crash as if i were the only one that occured every boat company has good and bad things about them ... this all started from someone asking how their boats are!! but it seems to bring out all the shit talkers.. lets just all stop the slander and have a awesome summer!! now who has a beer!!??

40FlatDeck
    Flying dont say sorry for the s*it there are alot of haters but i have an htm and i honestly believe NOONE knows what happend i know lia and fred and they were not there everyone on board is dead.. could of been your steering thing could of been bad water, driver error , mechanical problem who knows but no matter what did or didnt happen it sucks and everyone talks about this crash as if i were the only one that occured every boat company has good and bad things about them ... this all started from someone asking how their boats are!! but it seems to bring out all the shit talkers.. lets just all stop the slander and have a awesome summer!! now who has a beer!!??
    Dude, I'm no hater. I bought a piece of sh*t HTM and made it one of the nicest around. I really enjoyed that boat, no problems at all. Nobody knows what really happened in that accident. If you look at almost every HTM thread it is brought up, which I think is bullshit. Steve pushed the limits, and when you keep pushing, sometimes you are gonna find that limit.

THOR
    This thread has taken a strange turn. I will tell you that I worked on the HTM case while at my last job (forensics). I cant speak of the details though.

MONEYFURNOTHIN
    I find this hard to believe since they were on little ole castaic lake in a 30 footer. Im pretty sure we can rule out the "bad water"

HTMNBR9
    drama drama .. its friday lets drink.....

Unitek
    If anyone wants to get rid of their SS-24.. Lemme know

RiverDave
    I find this hard to believe since they were on little ole castaic lake in a 30 footer. Im pretty sure we can rule out the "bad water"
    I won't speculate on what caused the crash, but I can tell you it was nothing but white caps the day they went out. 30 - 35 mph winds If memory serves. I know 1st hand it was windy as hell out there, becuase I was talking to one of the deceased as the boat pulled up to get him for his final ride. There was so much wind noise in the phone he was yelling, and I could still barely hear him half the time.
    I've been up at Castaic on a windy day and it can get pretty unruly. I tend to agree with you though, the size of that boat it should've been no problems.. Cross breeze though, or cross consistent chop? Who knows.. The whole incident was a real tragedy.
    RD

does it really make a differance how it happened it happened and they have passed away. Now can anyone here say they do not push the limit once in a while. I know I do. sh!t happend for no reason some times. these boats are fast and they have a cool look to them. when you put speed with fun the risk is great even if you take all the safety classes and have all the safety gear on this could happen to anyone. There is a time and place for everything. Im sure this type of stuff happened to some of the other major builders when they started out also. just my .02 Its all about what you want and how you respect it.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast