818-355-1827
    And go SALTWATER!!

Bling Bling
    Here is mine:
    http://www.riverracerx.com/pool/images/DSC00168.jpg
    http://www.riverracerx.com/pool/images/DSC00171.jpg
    http://www.riverracerx.com/pool/images/DSC00172.jpg
    Roz's is pretty bad ass too!
    Nice job. You guys did very well with yard space offered. I can tell from the pictures alone your rock guy knows what he's doing. Very nice pool. When's the fricken pool party?

cxr133
    That is pretty BAD-ASS
    ok Roz lets see yours!!

slink
    Nice job. You guys did very well with yard space offered. I can tell from the pictures alone your rock guy knows what he's doing. Very nice pool. When's the fricken pool party?
    Whats a rough ball park for something like that? Alot of guys at work are doing "owner/builder" and are telling my they're getting $120k pools (similar to RRX's)done for like $55/60k

Woodster
    Im actually doing the same thing..Owner/ builder deal.. I designed the pool myself and hired all of the subs( demo guy, digging and formwork, electrical and plumbing, gunite, stone work, plaster etc)Theres kind of alot to do in the beggining but I think it'll be worth it when its done. I should have around 40K into my pool when its all done. I was told it would of cost me around 80k to have a pool contracter do it.Hopefully everything goes smooth :220v: Im starting mine on Jan 2nd and hope to have it gunited by jan 12th if eveything goes ok..Im praying that it dosent rain

Bling Bling
    Whats a rough ball park for something like that? Alot of guys at work are doing "owner/builder" and are telling my they're getting $120k pools (similar to RRX's)done for like $55/60k
    In Santa barbara ya wouldn't want to know. I will be the first to tell you, you can save a good chunk of change by owner/builder. BUT: you can get super focked over if you don't research your subs. You would not belive some of the shit I've seen and problems you can have a year after your project is done, and most of the mistakes you end up fixing cost double what you save. Do it with licensed subs, and be carefull. I hate to see you look out your window one day and wonder why one end of your pool is dropped 1" and your putting 2"s of water in a week. Good luck.

slink
    Im actually doing the same thing..Owner/ builder deal.. I designed the pool myself and hired all of the subs( demo guy, digging and formwork, electrical and plumbing, gunite, stone work, plaster etc)Theres kind of alot to do in the beggining but I think it'll be worth it when its done. I should have around 40K into my pool when its all done. I was told it would of cost me around 80k to have a pool contracter do it.Hopefully everything goes smooth :220v: Im starting mine on Jan 2nd and hope to have it gunited by jan 12th if eveything goes ok..Im praying that it dosent rain
    What all are you doing? you going big like RRX? I'm looking at something simple, maybe a beach entrance, raised bond beem on one side with a spa and some spill ways.

Woodster
    What all are you doing? you going big like RRX? I looking at something simple, maybe a beach entrance, raised bond beem on one side with a spa and some spill ways.
    That is eactly what im doing..Nothing fancy, just a couple of raised bondbeams and a elevated Jacuzzi.Also gonna have a Baja bench.Theres gonna be alot of stone work though..All of my coping and bondbeams are stone.

slink
    That is eactly what im doing..Nothing fancy, just a couple of raised bondbeams and a elevated Jacuzzi.Also gonna have a Baja bench.Theres gonna be alot of stone work though..All of my coping and bondbeams are stone.
    Ya, I hear alot of the $$$ goes to the rock work guys

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast