Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I've Got A Secret

superdave013
    Her454:
    superdave013:
    Ah, I see.
    I was thinking more like:
    TMI... To Many Idiots SD, since you suck at keeping secrets, how about I have my people call your people, and we get together and combine our info and sell it to the highest bidder. Leave the ***boat cyberworld and go to Mexico and have lots of Margaritas? Get back to me on that. Silly girl, my info is not worth anything. Everyone already know it! haha
    Plus I would most likely get to drunk on Margaritas. You would take avantage of me jawdrop and I would come back and tell everyone about it. haha That would turn into a bigger scandle then the entier OB Eddie thing!

Her454
    superdave013:
    Silly girl, my info is not worth anything. Everyone already know it! haha
    Plus I would most likely get to drunk on Margaritas. You would take avantage of me and I would come back and tell everyone about it. haha That would turn into a bigger scandle then the entier OB Eddie thing! Kiss and tell kinda guy. I shoulda known. eek!

Sangster
    Her454:
    superdave013:
    Silly girl, my info is not worth anything. Everyone already know it! haha
    Plus I would most likely get to drunk on Margaritas. You would take avantage of me and I would come back and tell everyone about it. haha That would turn into a bigger scandle then the entier OB Eddie thing! Kiss and tell kinda guy. I shoulda known. eek! SuperDave..I'll be your stunt double..Well atleast for the Kissy-Kissy, Belly rubbin' stuff..... idea
    [ January 30, 2003, 12:25 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

superdave013
    Sangster:
    SuperDave..I'll be your stunt double..Well atleast for the Kissy-Kissy, Belly rubbin' stuff..... idea Yeah right
    super "doin his own stunts" dave013

Her454
    Sangster:
    SuperDave..I'll be your stunt double..Well atleast for the Kissy-Kissy, Belly rubbin' stuff..... idea WOW, a no secret keepin, kiss and tell kinda guy, and then a hydro drivin philanderer! I declare! eek!

Kurtis500
    So now the other question......who is OB Eddies Mommy? That guy should be paid to stick around for the entertainment wink

Sangster
    Her454:
    Sangster:
    SuperDave..I'll be your stunt double..Well atleast for the Kissy-Kissy, Belly rubbin' stuff..... idea WOW, a no secret keepin, kiss and tell kinda guy, and then a hydro drivin philanderer! I declare! eek! Hey SuperDave..She thinks she's got us "Figured out"..Were a little more complicated than that.. smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp

O.B eddie
    HEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWW so who am I my BI POLAR self!!!!!!! Gotcha all didnt I....... WOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOO please tell me??????? And ya'all better be damn sure your correct because I am whoever I say I am and I am whoever I say I am...........

Sangster
    O.B eddie:
    HEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWW so who am I my BI POLAR self!!!!!!! Gotcha all didnt I....... WOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOO please tell me??????? And ya'all better be damn sure your correct because I am whoever I say I am and I am whoever I say I am........... O.B...You must operate on Pure Intestinal Fortitude..... smile_sp smile_sp

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    I don't read the threads for a few days and I miss everything..... I don't get what the secret was? can someone people tell me....
    I will never go a day with out reading the threads agian...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast