Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It may be the whiskey ..but..

hoolign
    It's amazing to me..how alot of threads trigger alot of good memories. Doesnt matter if it's a song thread or Snoops bike thread..or whatever it is, there is countless threads that remind me of some pretty cool times! I think it's great to get these triggers!
    Ok carry on..

RaceFace
    You're still stuck on the Hodaka, aren't you, Hooli??

hoolign
    You're still stuck on the Hodaka, aren't you, Hooli??
    i'm trying to find the son of a bitch i sold it too! I remember his name was Brad..and his sister had tits!

RaceFace
    See? TITS is about all I would remember about the transaction too!! Damn TITS!!! Do you have pictures? Tits or bike....either will work!! LOL!!

hoolign
    See? TITS is about all I would remember about the transaction too!! Damn TITS!!! Do you have pictures? Tits or bike....either will work!! LOL!!
    I think she was 12. I was busy spending my money on gas and and candy so a camera was not a big concern

RaceFace
    If they were etched in your memory and she was only 12, imagine what they would look like now?? Hopefully not "knee knockers". LOL!!

hoolign
    If they were etched in your memory and she was only 12, imagine what they would look like now?? Hopefully not "knee knockers". LOL!!
    I probably remember every single set of boobs I've seen..since I was 6

RaceFace
    Ah....a "breast fed" man....nice!

SnoopJonnyJon
    I also want to see pictures of the bike. I can find tittie pictures on my own.

hoolign
    I also want to see pictures of the bike. I can find tittie pictures on my own.
    I'll see what i can dig up when i go visit the folks! Bet you can't find a pic of the expression on my face when I seen em though

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast