Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WANTED: cheap golf cart

I am lookin for a golf cart cheap. Would prefer a gas cart but will consider electric. I am looking for a stocker. Want to build it up myself. Condition doesn't matter but it must run good.

BrianB
    I have a clean two stroke gas cart that I purchased from the orig owner.
    The cart is clean and runs great....How about $1500

Sleek316
    I have a Lifted gas cart with nice wheels and tires, carbon fibre dash, off road front bumper. Engine is the flat top which was recently bored out and rebuilt.
    Could use a new body mifgt be perfect for you plans. I'll take $1800.00

you got any pics. had a yamaha b4 was really hard to find parts (motor) how bad is the body on the club car.

BrianB
    The cart doesn't need any repairs.But if it did,Buggies Unlimited mail order carries everything from relays to complete top ends for all the carts.

Sleek316
    Body is blue. We took off the canopy. Holes cut for 6 x 9 speakers over rear wheel wells. I've been looking for a new body. It looks like a jeep and runs pretty well. I'll look for some pics or I could take some.

lake p.a.l.
    I am lookin for a golf cart cheap. Would prefer a gas cart but will consider electric. I am looking for a stocker. Want to build it up myself. Condition doesn't matter but it must run good.
    We have some 2002 Club Car electric for $1350 with charger & top. We also have a few 1997 Club Car gas Carryall2 with rear utility box for $1700. Let me know. Rob 602-770-5221

casean
    Are any of the above carts still for sale? We are also looking for a cheap gas powered cart. Doesn't matter if it's lifted or not. Would prefer something stock.

TOBTEK
    CALL Aaron at stretch Plastics... they are in Boumont, on the way to Havasu. He has EVERYTHING you need.

casean
    CALL Aaron at stretch Plastics... they are in Boumont, on the way to Havasu. He has EVERYTHING you need.
    I thought they only sold to dealers. Are they now selling to the general public?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast