Thread: Paging Rexone

I can't seem to get through on your phone lines. I need to order a steering rack, but the last time I ordered one I picked the wrong type and it wouldn't fit my wheel gear (rack was too wide). I had to send it back and reorder the correct one. I'd like to forego the sending it back and forth thing and was hoping you guys would have some kind of record of what I ordered so I could get the right one first time around.
    If I remember correctly you guys keep pretty close track of who ordered what and when?
    You phone line says normal business hours are 9:00 - 5:00 but I called at 9:00 am and then tried again at 10:00 am and got the same message.
    I'm in Arizona.
    Thanks Mike
    Dan

Taylorman
    I just got a new one from Hi Tech. Its a Teleflex and it came with everything, new cable, new helm and all.

Taylorman
    Sorry to hi jack your thread Dan. I have a question for Rexone also when he reponds. The teleflex steering came with a black bezel. I had a Morse before and i had bought a polished bezel and grant 9 bolt steering wheel. The teleflex bezel attached different than the morse. It uses two screws rather than the two little tits to hold the bezel on. Do you have a bezel that will work with the Teleflex?

Jetaholic
    They open at 9AM Pacific Time...it's only 7:45 here at the moment.

Sorry to hi jack your thread Dan. Do you have a bezel that will work with the Teleflex?
    No sweat buddy.
    I'm almost positive that they have adapters that will work for you.
    They open at 9AM Pacific Time...it's only 7:45 here at the moment.
    I know. I called last week on two different days though, and it was at 9:00 am and 10:00 am Arizona time. I'm beginning to wonder it they're having phone problems.

Jetaholic
    Try PM'ing Rexone

Mission accomplished. Got through on the phone. Brian looked up my account and I was amazed at the detail they showed. He told me some things about my order from 2005 I had forgotten.
    Bottom line.................We ordered it up, it was on the shelf and we should be rolling along before too long here.
    Love that Rexmar.

We open at 8 pst. No phone problems I'm aware of. Glad we got you handled.
    Taylorman, On the bezel for Teleflex Rack you can drill the 2 holes in it, same bezel different attachment. Rotary is different.

We open at 8 pst. No phone problems I'm aware of. Glad we got you handled.
    Taylorman, On the bezel for Teleflex Rack you can drill the 2 holes in it, same bezel different attachment. Rotary is different.
    The rotary bezel you can have any color you'd like as long as it's black. Didn't add to the styling of the Circus boat, but I didn't have a choice