Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Casitas tomorrow

Ian
    DragboatDad and I are taking the flatty out to Casitas for a shake down tomorrow if anyone else wants to meet us out there. We'll probably leave between 8:30-9:00.

Sangster
    Don't for get to take plenty pics..Good to hear you guys are going to make it up for Father's day @ CFW...It will be HUGE....
    [ April 05, 2003, 07:38 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Sangerboy
    Eraser and I will meet you up there with my boat. We were gone all day yesterday and got back late as we had graveside services for our grandmother out in Loma Linda. I'm not going to make any setup changes until I've got the engine completely sorted but it will be good to put a little more time on it.

Dragboat Dad
    Sorry to hear about your Grandmother Sangerboy.
    It will be great to see you there. We'll get up there when I can get the troops up, I forgot about the lost hour of sleep. I'm going to try and get away by 9.

Sangerboy
    Dragboat Dad:
    Sorry to hear about your Grandmother Sangerboy.
    It will be great to see you there. We'll get up there when I can get the troops up, I forgot about the lost hour of sleep. I'm going to try and get away by 9. Thanks DBD 93 years is a long time to walk this earth, She was independant until the stroke 2 weeks ago. I think I'd take that if offered to me. Looks like eraser bailed on me- something about being sick- what a flake, anyway I'll be up there about 9:30 and meet you guys . I may need a hand with launching though.

Ian
    just got back from Casitas with DragboatDad and Sangerboy, no major problems with the boat so I guess we're ready for Needles. I did however loose the steering, somehow the key on the Rudder worked itself out. I knew something was wrong when I got on it and the boat turned hard right, luckily it was when I first got on it, and not on the tail end of a big pass. Other than that everything seemed to work and their were no leaks so we're happy. It was a pleasure meeting you Sangerboy and I look forward to our next trip. I hope people at the regatta lay down some half mile passes like you did today, your boat runs really strong.
    [ April 06, 2003, 02:46 PM: Message edited by: Ian ]

Sangerboy
    Good to meet you also Ian and bro Shawn. You guys did a superb job on your TR2. Looks awesome .
    I took a couple of pictures I've got them onto my computer, I just registered in the image center, now I'm just waiting to get the e-mail instructions on how to activate that and I'll see if I can join the ranks of picture posting fiends on this forum.

slowpoke
    DB Dad and Ian
    Sorry I flaked on you guys today. Being that
    it's my wifes bithday I thought it might be
    better to do some fun stuff like paint the
    mail box. Glad to hear that you ran well and
    also that you were not going fast when you lost
    your steering. Sorry to hear about your loss
    Sangerboy. Getting exited as we get closer to
    the Needles event.

Sangerboy
    slowpoke:
    DB Dad and Ian
    Sorry I flaked on you guys today. Being that
    it's my wifes bithday I thought it might be
    better to do some fun stuff like paint the
    mail box. Glad to hear that you ran well and
    also that you were not going fast when you lost
    your steering. Sorry to hear about your loss
    Sangerboy. Getting exited as we get closer to
    the Needles event. OOOOOOH thanks for reminding me, it's my wifes birthday tomorrow eek! I owe you slowpoke.

Dragboat Dad
    Slowpoke, we would have enjoyed your company today but I understand about the Birthday. It was a good day for us, Ian's Guardian Angel was on the ball. Also I'm glad I don't have any major problems to deal with. Looking forward to Needles now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast