Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: image center

Sangerboy
    OK I was able to get my pictures onto the image gallery. how do I find the images URL with a Mac and no right click?

Kindsvater Flat
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/411DSCF0237-med.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/411DSCF0238-med.jpg[/img]

Sangerboy
    Thanks Kflat, That's Dragboat Dad's and Ian's TR2 up at Lake Casitas today and Ian holding my boat for me while I parked the truck. If any one knows the trick to post the pics with a Mac please let me know .

RaysonKid
    Looks like it was an Awesome day.
    How did the boats run??

ACCEPTENCE
    Couple of nice lookin boats there...

Her454
    Sangerboy, Nice looking boats...bringing them on Fathers Day?

HavasuDreamin'
    Beautiful boats for sure!
    Ian & Sangerboy.....you have what I call the mailbox problem. wink There has to be a custom sticker place near you that can make some CF numbers for you.
    Okay........I'll move along........
    [ April 07, 2003, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: HavasuDreamin' ]

I love lake Casitas. I used to test up there all all the time. The patrol was usually cool if there were no others around. Looks like a great day up there. Ian and Dboat Dad and Sangerboy, you guys need to make the CFW Fathers Day deal.
    The TR2 looks alot different than when I saw i last year.
    Tony

Ian
    I know HavasDreamin' those stickers suck! When the boat was at Billy B's he told me he was going to have some custom numbers painted on it if I left it there for too long . Now that the boat is all finished I need to get some custom numbers, when we get it painted we'll have Billy hook us up with some custom numbers

Sangerboy
    RaysonKid- both boats ran well, DBD and Ian had a steering glitch and mag cap troubles but got everything sorted out quickly. I tickled triple digits on a couple of runs but still couldn't
    find the extra 700 r's I was looking for.
    Acceptance- Thanks the TR2 is a beauty, that picture is very flattering to my boat, that is the original 1975 paint on my boat and it's pretty chewed up.
    Her 454 & Guru- I already have reservations on south shore for FD @ CFW, I think DBD& Ian are planning on coming
    HavasuDreamin- I'm going to paint the boat after Fathers Day and will paint nice #'s on then. If you enlarge the picture you might see the'02 stickers still on the boat. I always take the new registration with me but so far they haven't ever checked. wink

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast