Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Saint Louis Stupidcross......

tcook33
    Best night of racing so far this year. 250's AND 450's. Cant wait till tomorrow and Friday to view it.

Redwing247
    spill it......:sqeyes:

tcook33
    250's - BT, DL, and RD had a serious battle for the lead the ENTIRE race. BT ended up winning.
    450's - CR and JS were involved in a little battle of their own. I'll let you wait until tomoroow to catch the 450's on TV.

bead
    he can dish it out ,but cant take it. that s**t needs to happen to him more often .

tcook33
    he can dish it out ,but cant take it. that s**t needs to happen to him more often .
    Were you watching the same channel I was? What makes you think that he can't take it? Was it because he retaliated in the same corner 10 laps later? If so, you should have seen what Hannah would have done back in the day. Reed would have been laying on the side of the track wondering what happened. It's racing bud, quit yer whinning. You sound like Reed.

Redwing247
    Were you watching the same channel I was? What makes you think that he can't take it? Was it because he retaliated in the same corner 10 laps later? If so, you should have seen what Hannah would have done back in the day. Reed would have been laying on the side of the track wondering what happened. It's racing bud, quit yer whinning. You sound like Reed.
    Cant wait for Daytona..:mix:

Screemy1
    Supercross has gotten sad to me..... I am 30 years old and started going to races when I was 24.... not all that long ago.... but the sport has gone to sh_t.... I loved it... privateers racing out of thier trucks.... now a damb priv... works out of a huge truck.... has lotso money in it and have butt loads of sponsers..... It still is cool.... but the races are not as fun to go to, the pits pretty much suck to go to, and the fans seem to be going down hill too.... I think I went to my last race last year.... every year it seemed to get worse.... used to hit the finals every year, hit up every race within 500 miles.... now I don't even feel like going to 1 race..... I have started watching more desert races..... still a place for a guy racing a bike that does not have to be brand new.....

riverroyal
    make everyone else seem very slow.Bubba wheeling through the woops was crazy.It was a good race.

Mrs.Racer277
    I heard that??? :devil:
    Where were you when #22 won a few weeks ago?????? Poor Keys had to hear my crap for days.
    AND WTF is with Bubba??? Can you be more obvious when he runs into someone?????
    I know it is racing but I thought these guys were supposed to be setting an example???

tcook33
    Supercross has gotten sad to me..... I am 30 years old and started going to races when I was 24.... not all that long ago.... but the sport has gone to sh_t.... I loved it... privateers racing out of thier trucks.... now a damb priv... works out of a huge truck.... has lotso money in it and have butt loads of sponsers..... It still is cool.... but the races are not as fun to go to, the pits pretty much suck to go to, and the fans seem to be going down hill too.... I think I went to my last race last year.... every year it seemed to get worse.... used to hit the finals every year, hit up every race within 500 miles.... now I don't even feel like going to 1 race..... I have started watching more desert races..... still a place for a guy racing a bike that does not have to be brand new.....
    You weren't a fan anyway.....money is good for the sport. Think about it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast