Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Note to self..........

EAZYKILLER2006
    Never ever ever EVER drink and post. Sorry about my spelling last night. Guess I should only post at work from now on since I seem to be more coherent.
    LOL a drunk and post thats ok dont sweat the small stuff...i thought ya were going to say ya jumped someone drunk...a true H.B. NOW...if i were to wait .....till i was sober i would never GET TO post....:devil:

topless

LOL a drunk and post thats ok dont sweat the small stuff...i thought ya were going to say ya jumped someone drunk...a true H.B. NOW...if i were to wait .....till i was sober i would never GET TO post....:devil:Aww hell!!! I knew it was just a matter of time till you showed up. I'm all better now. See I can spell again.

lucky
    i rather enjoy drunkin posting - and topples - keep the drunk dials comming love em !

Jordy
    I'm all better now. See I can spell again.
    Yeppers, it's all relative. Just find someone who spells worse than you and you're golden!!!

DILLIGAF
    I have really worked hard on NOT drunk posting. Of course when I did it was a lot of fun and I would delete the threads the next day. Since you can't do that anymore I would just as well stay clear. It was all about fun and delete it later. For whatever reason people had a problem with that.
    F EM!

H20 Toie
    I have really worked hard on NOT drunk posting. Of course when I did it was a lot of fun and I would delete the threads the next day. Since you can't do that anymore I would just as well stay clear. It was all about fun and delete it later. For whatever reason people had a problem with that.
    F EM!
    Your telling me, besides it seems that some people here don't have a sense on humor with it comes to drunk posting

DILLIGAF
    Your telling me, besides it seems that some people here don't have a sense on humor with it comes to drunk posting
    Used to be a lot of fun didn't it?

BarryMac
    Thanks for the pics Ali, they're in a safe place...

H20 Toie
    Used to be a lot of fun didn't it?
    oh hell yeah,

EAZYKILLER2006
    Yeppers, it's all relative. Just find someone who spells worse than you and you're golden!!!
    that be me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast