Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2004 laveycraft party prowler

BobbyB
    Lil Kass is gonna be bummed. She loves the ship. Maybe I should get it for her birthday. She could drive it and run over anything in her path.
    SMOOOOOTH boat. Anyone lookin', rest assured that this is the shizzzzy.

BobbyB
    does it have a bimini top? I have never seen you have it on, so a wasn't sure.

Hardly Satisfied
    very nice boat

been getting a few calls so i need to tell a little more about the boat.the boat was bought in nov of 2004,so it should be a 05.the boat has 60 hours on it.i purchased the teague motor and drive in late 2001 and it was in my lavey 2750 with less then a hundred hours.so when i bought my prowler instead of giving away my 620 teague for nothing i keep it knowing it would run forever and sell my 2750 with new 496.well it didnt go down like that after 30 hours or so i dropped a valve seat(steel merlins shittty heads) sitting on the boat ramp warming it up and even though it only ran for 10 seconds or so it destroyed the motor.long story short had it completly rebuilt with brodix aluminum heads.expensive lesson over 12k in repairs at teague but at least now i had a new motor.i dont think the combination makes the horsepower it did before simply for the fact it goes slower.i have seen 73 or so with me and upper 60's with a load.it isnt as fast or maybe as sleek as alot of the other 28ft deck boats,but it is noticable bigger then all the 28 decks i have pulled next to,dosent flex and crackle like a few of the 28ft deck boats i have ridden in. few decks are posting great numbers but most seem to me to be a open bow cat that you can step off the front of the boat.it has full size couches not the kind that are shallow that you need to stick your legs straight out.it closes in the front so little kids are locked in and even standing on the seat would have to pull something pretty tricky to get out.every boat had its advantges and disadvantages... so if your looking for a solid boat that can ride in anything the lake can throw at it maybe not setting the speed record but having a safe solid and roomy ride for your family then you will like this.sorry for the long write but just didnt want to waste people's time, and give them something to think about.

ttt

Mandelon
    Plus it sounds badass when it rumbles through the keys....

BobbyB
    does it run on pump gas?

BobbyB
    hello.......McFly?

BobbyB
    ttt

i will probaly keep it for another year bobbyb so when you get done buying up all the torrance real estate you can pick it up for a family cruiser.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast