Thread: havasu photoshoot the 17th

Strippoker
    In case you missed this post......................So here is the deal, next weekend the 17th Im off to deliver a new 26 shadow to Havazoo. During this little trip I will be taking the camera to do some hot shoots. With it being spring break Im sure that the local talent pool should be a tad better. This being said those of you that want some cool pictures done of your boat let me know this week so I can try to plan out when to shoot them. Also does anyone know how full the camp ground is during spring break seeing how I will probably be camping out at windsor again? (yes im frikin cheap ok) OHHHH crap that is saint pattys weekend !!!!

I would be interested .... Would like some pics of the BAYLINER for the office will be there on thurs night- sunday

Strippoker
    drop me a pm with a # Im rolling to havasu friday night with customer boat in tow once delivery is all done Im going to grab my boat and go play with the camera I have a few models on the list to shoot on boats. Looks like I may be bringing a havasu spring break virgin with me on the trip so have to show him the ropes. (yes sorry to say mrs strip poker is staying home)

EAZYKILLER2006
    In case you missed this post......................So here is the deal, next weekend the 17th Im off to deliver a new 26 shadow to Havazoo. During this little trip I will be taking the camera to do some hot shoots. With it being spring break Im sure that the local talent pool should be a tad better. This being said those of you that want some cool pictures done of your boat let me know this week so I can try to plan out when to shoot them. Also does anyone know how full the camp ground is during spring break seeing how I will probably be camping out at windsor again? (yes im frikin cheap ok) OHHHH crap that is saint pattys weekend !!!!
    lol that u? lol ya changed your name up... and what about the bathing suits???

EAZYKILLER2006
    I would be interested .... Would like some pics of the BAYLINER for the office will be there on thurs night- sunday
    hey koolieo we will be there then also...

mrs.rvrluvr
    hey koolieo we will be there then also...
    We (me & TUZRVR) are planning on calling you when we get there.....lets meet up for drinks.

Throttle
    the whole city is full this weekend, dunno what next weekend will be like... lots going on yesterday.... everywhere

Strippoker
    lol that u? lol ya changed your name up... and what about the bathing suits???
    I told you get your order in before monday if you want suits I can bring them with me.
    For sure have to get a funny pic by parking "blue balls" next to "wet Kitty"